opinions on this ?

D

DeletedUser

It depends on the model of 3060...most have 2 HDMI 2.1 ports but some only have 1

The 3060Ti cards range from 1 HDMI port to 3 HDMI ports

D

DeletedUser

alright , can you check if the one i am getting has 2 hdmi ports ? junior made the build for me so if u look back u can see the version of the 3060

It's not possible as it depends what brand PCS have in stock at the time of building...they normally use Zotac and Pallit mainly but, given circumstances, they will be going with whatever they can get hold of.

41V8C5Hvl7L._AC_SY1000_.jpg

You could get a adapter if needed

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Shouldn't need an adapter as the monitor in question, the MSI, has a DP connection....can't think of anything that specifically needs and HDMI connection offhand
You should really use DP for a gaming monitor anyway, HDMI is really more for TV's and Hifi systems. It's always years behind DP's capabilities.

JUNI0R

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
You should really use DP for a gaming monitor anyway, HDMI is really more for TV's and Hifi systems. It's always years behind DP's capabilities.
^ This! PCS sells the cables so they can be added to (or amended into) your PCS order very easily. I believe a set of 2 is £14. Alternatively, I'm sure Amazon has hundreds of them for sale fairly inexpensively!