Lockdown - What's Worth a Watch?

Bhuna50

Author Level
Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan season 3 hit Amazon Prime today....finished it :D :D

Just as good as the other two series.

Tomorrows viewing is Season 2 of Alice in Borderland on Netflix :D

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Just watched X....... I've no idea what I just watched in all honesty. It wasn't quite as advertised. Seems to be happening a lot nowadays, no idea how Barbarian was advertised as it was.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Alert, alert, the world needs more lerts!

Violent Night is now available for purchase on Amazon Prime, at £20 for the Home Preview so pretty pricey until it hits streaming sites

I'm so excited for this one!

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Alert, alert, the world needs more lerts!

Violent Night is now available for purchase on Amazon Prime, at £20 for the Home Preview so pretty pricey until it hits streaming sites

I'm so excited for this one!

Went to see it at the cinema with the GF. Both of us loved it, was so funny.

Tron1982

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
This movie ...
This movie move me every time.
I don't know if it was already posted here, but even if, i recommend it once again.
1673300201217.png

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
This movie ...
This movie move me every time.
I don't know if it was already posted here, but even if, i recommend it once again.
View attachment 35730

Really fantastic movie that one.

I can't remember why I was off but I wasn't in work for a while a few years back and went through the top 100 in IMDB. Lazy days filled with movies, this one was right up there on the list and it's very easy to see why.

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Here's one....

The Midnight Sting (Also known as Diggstown in other regions)

Don't search it, don't look up anything.... just find it and watch it.

James Woods, Louis Gossett Jr, Heather Graham, Oliver Platt & others. A fantastic ensemble and a fantastic movie, really good fun.

517XFXJ766L._AC_.jpg

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Here's one....

The Midnight Sting (Also known as Diggstown in other regions)

Don't search it, don't look up anything.... just find it and watch it.

James Woods, Louis Gossett Jr, Heather Graham, Oliver Platt & others. A fantastic ensemble and a fantastic movie, really good fun.

517XFXJ766L._AC_.jpg
I thought I knew all James Woods stuff, but not heard of this, just bought it.

Last edited:

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Just started watching "The Rig" on Amazon, looks like it's going to be a good one, I reckon this should be game material of some sort

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Just started watching "The Rig" on Amazon, looks like it's going to be a good one, I reckon this should be game material of some sort

Ooo, that looks nice and twisty, thanks (y)

Bhuna50

Author Level
I'm just finishing off my latest binge watching - 5 series of MacGyver - quite enjoyed it...although think they should have probably stopped earlier than the 5th series - on the last episode now :D

Looking for what might be next on my agenda....