Lockdown - What's Worth a Watch?

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Banshees of Inisherin is a great film if anyone is looking for something different

Martin McDonough is brilliant

I saw the trailer for this the other day and it looked awful. I had such high hopes when I saw the cast as well.

Is the trailer a misrepresentation do you think, or is that an accurate feel of the flick?

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I saw the trailer for this the other day and it looked awful. I had such high hopes when I saw the cast as well.

Is the trailer a misrepresentation do you think, or is that an accurate feel of the flick?
It's got a very dry and dark humour. I personally found it hilarious and the whole thing being a allegory for the Irish Civil war added to the humour for me

I genuinely thought it was fantastic, not as much of a straight up comedy as In Bruges but still has his distinct humour.

I'd say if you liked McDonough's other flicks you'll really enjoy this. Strongly recommend with brilliant performances from Farrell, Gleeson & Keogh which is to be expected to be honest

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Watched the first episode of Next Level Chef this evening. Proper drama rama. It reminds me of the first time I seen hells kitchen. This really is next level, you can feel the excitement and tension throughout.

Hoping that it continues to be as good. Worth checking out if you like any cooking competition shows at all.

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Watched Byzantium for the first time last night, was on my radar for years but just never got around to it. I enjoyed it a lot actually for a different take on vampires it was interesting, didn't blow me away but still enjoyed it

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Watching the last of us on sky Atlantic, game added to wish list on steam

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
I'm finishing Tulsa King and The Rig with the GF and then Last of Us will be next.

Currently watching master distiller on my own. I'm really enjoying it. I love me some homebrew so not sure if it would have the same appeal to the masses but it does make me want to drive down to dixie in the general Lee.

Tron1982

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
sorry about double posting, but thoses shorts are really worth it !

1673970824179.png

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Just watched "The Take" on Amazon Prime