Wesley Snipes
Janet Julian
Giancarlo Esposito
Steve Buscemi
Theresa Randle

The King Of New York

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Just watched Tin Cup for the first time in a few years. I've seen it a few times.

It's funny, the ending never sat right with me until this viewing. I was always gutted with how it panned out. This viewing I think I appreciated the point of it a lot more. Rene Russo's character got him and he really did get what he always sought out.... infamy.

It's a fun film for anyone that's not seen it and an enjoyable one to watch again for anyone that has :)

Bhuna50

Author Level
I’m making my way through a US Navy saves the World Series at the moment. The Last Ship.

Not my normal cup of tea, and some questionable elements (and at time acting - bad guys that just don’t portray bad guys lol) to it but I’m about to finish series 2 and happy to watch the rest.

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I’m making my way through a US Navy saves the World Series at the moment. The Last Ship.

Not my normal cup of tea, and some questionable elements (and at time acting - bad guys that just don’t portray bad guys lol) to it but I’m about to finish series 2 and happy to watch the rest.
I watched it years ago, and enjoyed it

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Watched the film Contagion right as the pandemic was breaking out and headline news with my elderly parents.

They requested it but had gotten the name confused with Outbreak lols.

That film is amazing but so damn relatable nowadays

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Yeah after that they get a bit more fantastical but I'd recommend Pontypool, Cabin Fever, Children of Men, 12 Monkeys, Night of the Comet and probably a few more but that's off the top of my head
Great there's a few there I haven't seen, love me some outbreak films

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Did any of you know this? This is an actual gargoyle at Paisley Abbey in Scotland. They added it in the 1990s, the people who put forward the design said they were surprised it was picked :ROFLMAO: This is actually real!

FnWT_d8XoAoNgBn.jpg

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Finally got round to watching Top Gun - Maverick tonight, really enjoyed it, got to love Penny's silver Porsche at the end as well, for anyone who hasn't seen it yet its on paramount+

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
yeah same here, when I started watching it I was wondering if it would live up to the hype, I was well into it within about 10 minutes, got to love the scene where he lifts the roof of the sentry post as he takes off...............
Have you watched the making of? That wasn't meant to happen :ROFLMAO: