All hail "The Berserker"

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I got this one for my desk at work and it’s doing the job nicely. It’s also semi-educational…

TITANWOLF World Map XXL Speed Gaming Mouse Pad Mouse Mat - 900 x 400 x 3mm - XXL mousepad - Table mat large size - improved precision and speed - Design Planisphere https://amzn.eu/d/hftrixY
Oooo, that's rather nice, like you say, could improve my idea that Timbuctoo is a couple of streets away in the South East? I've never quite got my pulse on the real world, the sound effects as well are no way as good as in games.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Oooo, that's rather nice, like you say, could improve my idea that Timbuctoo is a couple of streets away in the South East? I've never quite got my pulse on the real world, the sound effects as well are no way as good as in games.
But the force feedback and haptics are generally better 😜

RichLan564

Bright Spark
Due to the crap weather, I found myself in the flat with not a lot to do, so finally got round to sorting a small problem i was having with the keyboard USB connection on "The Berserker"Which meant rearranging some of the cabling, probably still not up to the standards of @AgentCooper , but its way better than it was

View attachment 34642

View attachment 34643

View attachment 34644

Just got to love the sight of the G5 sat above the Gigabyte M34WQ-EK
Have you got a link for the small screen and stand, could do with something like that myself

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Have you got a link for the small screen and stand, could do with something like that myself
Here's a post about the small screen and setting it up, and a link to the one i got

B4zookaw

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
If the annual fee is only for support and updates for new CPUs etc I’d prob be ok without renewing after the first year. But if there was a loss of functionality, particularly related to sensor panel, then I might not have the choice but fork out money each year.

B4zookaw

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Damn you @Martinr36, look at what you made me do/buy….
IMG_7644.jpg

B4zookaw

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Nice, is that a stock Aida template or did you do it yourself?
I don't think AIDA comes with a stock template, but I found this one the AIDA forums (you have to wade through 315+ pages, it's a bit of a mess) and then altered it to suit my spec, and changed some of the gauges that I didn't like on the original design. Easy enough to do once you understand how the components all work.

RichLan564

Bright Spark
I don't think AIDA comes with a stock template, but I found this one the AIDA forums (you have to wade through 315+ pages, it's a bit of a mess) and then altered it to suit my spec, and changed some of the gauges that I didn't like on the original design. Easy enough to do once you understand how the components all work.
Yeah, sorry, that's what i kind of meant should have said already exists rather than stock!

Don't suppose you have a link to that one do you?