All hail "The Berserker"

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Yep "the Berserker" has arrived so some early photos, going to have to do some rejigging in the drive side of the case as the Commander is mounted where one of the SSD mounting trays needs to go, but as long as that's bot stuck too hard that wont be a problem.

DPD arrived right at the start of the slot, which was good, mind you my heart skipped a beat when i saw the box.............

Further photos and video (including star transition for @AgentCooper ) once I've actually fired it up and installed W10 etc

Berserker Box 1.jpg

1631269767758.jpeg

1631269803968.jpeg

1631269838073.jpeg

1631269882329.jpeg

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Looking forward to seeing it in action mate, that cable management could do with a little tidying but nothing that can't be sorted with a little poking around. Not sure why the radiator isn't on the roof though

That box 😖

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
I would be tempted to try it anyway. It's something I would need to see to believe I think.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
I would be tempted to try it anyway. It's something I would need to see to believe I think.
I’ve done my research on this as I was once contemplating the 465X myself. Here’s a snap from the Tom’s Hardware review…

259B873E-DF64-4052-8126-15330E5B6E6C.jpeg

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
It’s the RGB RAM, doesn’t allow enough clearance for the radiator.

There should be enough room to relocate the cooler fans to the roof, though. I hate it when the radiator is the filling in a fan sandwich.
Yeah that's one of the things I'd thought of changing, its also got a bog standard exhaust fan at the back which is going to be replaced with that LL120 i got the other week

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
I’ve done my research on this as I was once contemplating the 465X myself. Here’s a snap from the Tom’s Hardware review…

View attachment 29118

I've seen it mentioned quite a few times but everyone seems to use terminology like "appears", "seems" or "may".

My brain tells me right now, looking at those pics, that I could make it fit :ROFLMAO:

I would need to see it and reason with my own brain by trying it out :D

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
I've seen it mentioned quite a few times but everyone seems to use terminology like "appears", "seems" or "may".

My brain tells me right now, looking at those pics, that I could make it fit :ROFLMAO:

Scott could sort it I reckon.

fixed.gif

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken

@Scott and his crowbar working their magic!

‘See, I told ye it’d fit!’

Bigfoot

Grand Master

Could make it fit and should make it fit may be different things. I once saw that someone had managed to connect two 25 pin male D connectors. I am not so sure it was a good idea.

RichLan564

Bright Spark
Looking forward to seeing it in action mate, that cable management could do with a little tidying but nothing that can't be sorted with a little poking around. Not sure why the radiator isn't on the roof though

That box 😖
Cable management on my build was pretty shoddy to be honest, it doesn't seem to be a strong point of PCS, i'm going to sort it at some point when i can be bothereed, might put some Cable Mod cables in too at the same time as the MoBo and GPU cabling looks pretty crap as it is especially as its on display all the time.

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Oh no! They've forgotten your GPU ;)

Can you record the audio when you pull all the protective film off please!

...and you'll need a Corsair faceplate for the pump (or a custom Berserker one from ebay).

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR

@Scott I've taken a look and offered the LL120 up in there and you wouldn't get fans and rad in the roof, it needs about another 5mm, yes it's that close.

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR

...and you'll need a Corsair faceplate for the pump (or a custom Berserker one from ebay).
I personally like the PCS pump plate, I'd like one myself if I had a pump that could change plates

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR

@TonyCarter I was going to record that, but it came off really quietly, I've a feeling that's how this build is going to be, whisper quiet