All hail "The Berserker"

Bhuna50

Author Level
Sorry @Martinr36 - playing havoc with OCD here...all screwheads should be uniformly facing the same direction / angle... ;)

1631305187258.png

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
So, Martin. What’s the plan? Get two more LL120s to bring you up to six of those? Then do the full transplant so they’re all matching fans and try to mount two to the roof so you don’t have that less than ideal setup it came with?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
When you’ve got it all sorted try out the ‘visor’ effect in iCue. It’ll scroll seamlessly across your keyboard, up the fans one by one, onto the pump head and then the RAM. It looks so good it’s unreal.
Ooooo damn, I gotta really play around more with iCUE

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
When you’ve got it all sorted try out the ‘visor’ effect in iCue. It’ll scroll seamlessly across your keyboard, up the fans one by one, onto the pump head and then the RAM. It looks so good it’s unreal.
Yeah I tried visor just on the RAM yesterday did look good (y)

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
Speaking of bottles, have you got a nice vintage brut to smash against the side of that thing on a rope?

We must adhere to tradition dear fellow

Now that's interesting. Clearly smashing bottles of anything against a new PC to 'christen' it is taking things a bit far. It would probably count as negligence in any case and void your warranty! 😱

It set me wondering about what 'rituals' we could invent in order to 'christen' a new PC? Any suggestions?

I would suggest placing photographs of Babbage, Lovelace and Turing on the top of the PC case and beseeching these Gods of computing to watch over their new child....