Spyder’s Vinyl Showcase (With Added Toe)

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
This just through

This has been highly recommended, just repressed in very limited quantities after it's initial release on vinyl of only 300 copies on clear vinyl last year. They then repressed this copy on transparent blue vinyl, this time it was more widely available but still limited quantities, I was quite lucky to get one.

It's been described as contemporary R&B but have no idea what to expect, which makes me look forward to it even more.

Dawuna - Glass Lit Dream

20230317_103554.jpg

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Ok, so I'm still stocking up while I'm away, I think I'm definitely going to take some time off when I get back to relax, so these will be lovely for then.

This is a composer called Ludovico Einaudi, he's another Neo-classical producer much like Max Richter or Ólafur Arnalds, not heard him, but his reputation is growing rapidly. Unfortunately he hasn't released so many bits to vinyl, and his boxsets are hybrid vinyl + CD which frustrates me as I just have no real use for CD. His first album "Elements" in 2015 made the top 15 of the UK album chart which is unheard of for a classical artist.

So I've just picked up a few of his available records including his latest album.

From bottom right to left to top:

Mercan Dede Reimagined Vol 1 & 2 - This looks really interesting, a collaboration with a Turkish-Canadian producer and DJ, have no idea what to expect, looks promising.

Seven Days Walking Day One - his representation of a 7 day hike in the alps and all it brought up for him. From what I can see, only Day 1 was produced on vinyl, the other days are only available on CD - Frustrating!

Underwater - His latest album, this one has made a lot of waves since it's release.

20230324_171552.jpg

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Just a heads up for any of you old school fans.

Remember Jam & Spoon? Did some incredible mixes back in the 90's including the infamous Watch Out For Stella mix of Age Of Love which will always be THE original trance tune for me.

They're about to release a 30th Anniversary copy of the Tripomatic Fairytales collection which is a nostalgic must have.

This was sent to me by their PR agent, it's not due for release for another month or so, I believe pre orders will be on Magik Muzik (Black Hole Recordings web shop) which means there may be a pre order also on https://therecordrepublic.com/ which is basically a UK arm of Magik Muzik

These will unquestionably sell out incredibly quickly, so create a google alert or something if you're interested.

FsACrxlXwCA_qve.jpg

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Couple more arrived by Olafur Arnalds

Some Kind Of Peace - Piano Reworks

and Trance Frendz which is a collaboration with Nils Frahm

20230325_140256.jpg

Tron1982

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Just a heads up for any of you old school fans.

Remember Jam & Spoon? Did some incredible mixes back in the 90's including the infamous Watch Out For Stella mix of Age Of Love which will always be THE original trance tune for me.

They're about to release a 30th Anniversary copy of the Tripomatic Fairytales collection which is a nostalgic must have.

This was sent to me by their PR agent, it's not due for release for another month or so, I believe pre orders will be on Magik Muzik (Black Hole Recordings web shop) which means there may be a pre order also on https://therecordrepublic.com/ which is basically a UK arm of Magik Muzik

These will unquestionably sell out incredibly quickly, so create a google alert or something if you're interested.

View attachment 36407
So, after the toes, now the hand !
It's almost like you're a real human being and not a spyder, @SpyderTracks Oo

Joke aside, nice vinyls ^^

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
So just come back and there were a few records waiting!

From top left to bottom left, top center to bottom center, top right to bottom right

Andrew Beyer - Duality (An Anjuna release, stunning album)

Groove Armada - GA25 box set, remixes of all their biggest hits.

Air - Moon Safari (This is the recent VinylMePlease release which is supposed to be exceptional)

Michael Cassette - Temporarity (An Anjuna release)

Run DMC - Raising Hell (The VMP release, again, supposed to be the best available)

Moon Boots - Ride Away (An Anjuna release)

Pink Floyd - Dark Side Of The Moon (2016 remaster) This is to replace my copy which was dud from the factory but didn't realise when I bought it

Pink Floyd - Dark Side Of The Moon (Live At Wembley 1974) The newly released remaster, first time on vinyl for the 50th Anniversary

Joda - Joda (An Anjuna release)

Marsh - Endless (The limited edition Splatter vinyl version of which I think there were only 500, another Anjuna release)

De La Soul - 3 Feet High And Rising (Finally repressed)

Jeff Goldblum, The Mildred Snitzer Orchestra – Plays Well With Others

That'll do, Pig, that'll do.

20230402_154658.jpg

Last edited:

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
So just come back and there were a few records waiting!

From top left to bottom left, top center to bottom center, top right to bottom right

Andrew Beyer - Duality (An Anjuna release, stunning album)

Groove Armada - GA25 box set, remixes of all their biggest hits.

Air - Moon Safari (This is the recent VinylMePlease release which is supposed to be exceptional)

Michael Cassette - Temporarity (An Anjuna release)

Run DMC - Raising Hell (The VMP release, again, supposed to be the best available)

Moon Boots - Ride Away (An Anjuna release)

Pink Floyd - Dark Side Of The Moon (2016 remaster) This is to replace my copy which was dud from the factory but didn't realise when I bought it

Pink Floyd - Dark Side Of The Moon (Live At Wembley 1974) The newly released remaster, first time on vinyl for the 50th Anniversary

Joda - Joda (An Anjuna release)

Marsh - Endless (The limited edition Splatter vinyl version of which I think there were only 300, another Anjuna release)

De La Soul - 3 Feet High And Rising (Finally repressed)

Jeff Goldblum, The Mildred Snitzer Orchestra – Plays Well With Others

That'll do, Pig, that'll do.

View attachment 36516

in fairness this sounds right up @SpyderTracks street, being added to the collection

Last edited:

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Heads up, if anyone is into Deep Forest from the 90s, amazing deep laid back electronic with African chants and beats, Music On Vinyl are reissuing the second album limited to 1000 copies, and pressing their 3rd album for the first time on vinyl limited to 1500 copies.

They announced the third album first, then the second, makes me wonder if they're finally going to repress the original Self Titled album.

This is the first time any of their stuff has been repressed and originals are pricey and hard to find in good condition.

They've sold out already on a lot of places but you can still find copies. Let me know if you need a link

HomerJ

Prolific Poster

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Unless that collection comprises 5,999,999 copies of Elton John’s Candle in the Wind and a single press of Now 37, I’d like to have a flick through it to sort the wheat from the chaff.