rtx 3070 sales preference according to upgrade / build ?

dr_wanqenstein

Silver Level Poster
1616426505283.png

Thanks @AgentCooper for the help on changing the case this morning, that seems to have been the final box that needed checked.

9 working days at the moment, but my case (4000D Airflow), motherboard (ROG Strix Z490-F) and Cooler (Corsair H100i RGB Platinum) are ALL out of stock at the moment - cue nervous sweating.

If they're not shown on the configurator, is it likely that these will hold up the rest of the build? Was hoping I'd be going into building later this week, so would like to avoid dropping places in the queue, especially with all the 3060Ti people switching over!

dr_wanqenstein

Silver Level Poster
9 working days at the moment, but my case (4000D Airflow), motherboard (ROG Strix Z490-F) and Cooler (Corsair H100i RGB Platinum) are ALL out of stock at the moment - cue nervous sweating.

If they're not shown on the configurator, is it likely that these will hold up the rest of the build? Was hoping I'd be going into building later this week, so would like to avoid dropping places in the queue, especially with all the 3060Ti people switching over!

I was told by live chat this morning that 4000D delivery ETA is start of April so would imagine that could hold you up.

Muin

Bronze Level Poster
Still in Pre-Production here, I'd insert a gif but don't know how lol.
Can't compete with you guys at 30+ days though.

Muin

Bronze Level Poster
I'd take Thursday happily. As soon as I saw mine went into building I emailed my boss and asked for Monday and Tuesday off lol.
This has just arrived to replace the stock cooler as well.
1616435987523.png