pc keeps restarting

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Those are totally normal and respectable temps. The 2070 has a max temp of 88c so that's actually very good.

The next question is, have you applied all updates in windows update?

How do you update your graphics drivers?

KaTrIX

i updated the drivers through geforce experience and i am using the windows that came with the computer. good to know temps are fine

KaTrIX

do u know if there is any way to make the fan noise go down it is quite distracting when im just watching youtube

KaTrIX

1575757316427.png
idle speeds

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
i cant tell
Ok, just to be certain, we need the actual specs you bought, just in case anything differs from the previous list you posted.

If you log into the main PCS site, go to your account and orders, then you can copy and paste the specs from your order.

KaTrIX

im trying change my password (because it wont allow the one i saved for the site im really sry) but it wont send the email to me
im really sry this is wasting you time

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
i dont know why it wont just let me use my account since im already logged in
Best to contact PCS on monday about that.

IF you're cooler is the H100x with normal fans, that will be quite loud. The best way to resolve that is to get some replacement fans for it like Corsair ML's.

To adjust the GPU fans, you can install something like speedfan and adjust the fan curve, but do it sensibly, it needs to keep temps down and if you adjust it so it can't cool effectively, the card will overheat. It could be that it's set quite agressively from the off though.

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
You said in your first post that you had '...disabled windows auto restart...', did you do that via the Startup & Recovery dialog by clicking the checkbox that says 'Automatically restart'? Can you check that this checkbox really is empty? AFAIK the only way it can auto restart the way you're describing is if Windows schedules the restart (which would mean that Windows detected a system failure). If it was overheating or some other hardware issue I'd expect it to simply switch off and stay off.

Have you looked in the Windows Event Log? Expand the Critical and Error sections and look to see if any entries are logged in there at the time of the restart. You can ignore the Error 41 Kernel Power entries, they simply tell you that Windows didn't shutdown properly.

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
Take an expanded look at those Device Manager errors. There are a lot of those happening, perhaps you have a faulty device.

Post a screenshot if one of those Device Manager errors expanded.

Sent using Tapatalk