ghost of a tale
echo
heat signature
styx
aragami
Just for ghost of a tale and echo, this bundle is worth it

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Echo looks really good. Ghost of a Tale looks a little bit like Moss, only without the VR.

I don't need any new games but I think I'll get that little bundle for a rainy day :D

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
I’m just playing through Battlefield One which was a freebie on Amazon Prime Gaming recently. From my A-Level studies on WW1 it seems to playing a bit fast and loose with history, I never read anything about heavily body armoured soldiers carrying flamethrowers through no man’s land.

It’s a good game so far though. I’m reticent to say ‘good fun’ due to what I know about the Great War, I’m hoping to see some moments of poignancy as I dig deeper into it.

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
1629927225659.png

Bhuna50

Author Level
current free games on gog, quite a few

Have you ever looked at a list of games (free or not) and thought:

“OMG - I really enjoyed that (insert genre) game, must have it”

Then downloaded it and thought “hmm ok..perhaps this game was good back in the 1990s, buts it soooo boring and not exciting now.”

Mine from this list was the adventure game Beneath a Steel Sky [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. Originally released 1994 LOL. Probably before some on here were born [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CMP01

Enthusiast
Finished Control today, think my brain has finished exploding now.
Not sure what’s next, think either Shadow of War, AC Valhalla, or for a more laid back option, South Park Fractured but Whole…

I have to ask, how was it overall and around how long?

It's one of my ready installed possible next adventures now that Days Gone is finished.

MrWilson

Godlike
I have to ask, how was it overall and around how long?

It's one of my ready installed possible next adventures now that Days Gone is finished.
I had an absolute blast with it. Admittedly I’m not the most skilled gamer, and wanted to have fun with the gameplay and admire the visuals without constantly reloading from checkpoints. Control handily comes with “Assist Mode” or something like that, which if you enable allows you to boost yourself to make things easier. Turning up damage reduction or reload speed did feel a little cheap at times, but getting booted back to a checkpoint every time I died made me embrace the tools the game had to offer, and I suppose it replaces the games lack of difficulty settings nicely.

Nice open world with some very varied and trippy set pieces. There are 3 main sectors plus a hub area to spend time in and there is plenty to do besides the main quests, which you can probably blast through in around 8 hours if you wanted to.

Definitely a game to enjoy when you’re rocking a latest gen GPU.

D

Deleted member 41971

gameranx on youtube has done a before you buy regarding psychonaughts 2, loved the first one but will wait for the 2nd one when its on sale as there is enough to play as it is.

rouchie

Rising Star
epic are offering saints row third remastered for free until until 2th Sep 2021

Was disappointed the remaster wasn't made available free to those who had the original game, so will definitely take a slice of that madness!

Well, that's a surprise drop. It wasn't on there a couple of days ago, the list went from Yooka-Laylee (which I grabbed twice) to Automachef.

I do see there's a new Saints Row up for pre-purchase, so maybe something to do with that.

100% that is the reason! It does look good though from the limited amount I have seen on it