Ordered!

PC Fanatic

Silver Level Poster
There is a chance that it might add a day or two onto the lead time - nothing dramatic though so no need to worry :)

Also, do you think that the 28th is an unrealistic expectation for a delivery date considering I ordered on the 6th?

Meds

I'd be very surprised if delivery doesn't take place either this Saturday (21st May) or next (28th May). Keep an eye on your updates, if your order is in Testing by Thursday then there might a chance delivery could be this week.

PC Fanatic

Silver Level Poster
I'd be very surprised if delivery doesn't take place either this Saturday (21st May) or next (28th May). Keep an eye on your updates, if your order is in Testing by Thursday then there might a chance delivery could be this week.

That would be just fantastic, although it's not moved into building yet, so I'm not sure if it will be here this weekend as it seems too much to hope for, that after a week in pre-production, building and testing could be done in a couple of days.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Meds

Just checked for you, stock of the case is due in this week so it does look like it'll be next Saturday 28th May. Sorry for building up expectations :(

PC Fanatic

Silver Level Poster
Just checked for you, stock of the case is due in this week so it does look like it'll be next Saturday 28th May. Sorry for building up expectations :(

That's absolutely fine, as long as it is no later than the 28th, I am happy.

When do you suppose it will go into building though. (so I don't have to keep checking the order status)

Thanks.

PC Fanatic

Silver Level Poster
Still in pre-production.....

I'm not trying to be rude here, but the flowchart said pre-production would be less than a week, and allowing for a couple of days to change the order as requested, should my order not be going into building today?

I know Meds said above that the stock had to be delivered, but I was hoping that might have been done, so sorry for the moaning, but I am beginning to worry that it will not be ready in time to be delivered on 28th.

Last edited:

PC Fanatic

Silver Level Poster
I have a question about the case. Is it alright to have it sit on the floor, or will it have to be raised off the floor for airflow reasons? If so, how high should it be raised?

There's a rep in it for a quick answer.

Thanks.

PC Fanatic

Silver Level Poster
Really starting to get a bit worried now about whether the PC will be ready to be delivered for a week tomorrow.

I was hoping that it would have went into building by now, perhaps the stock of the cases have not yet arrived.

Meds

The CM Storm Enforcer Cases arrived today, I'd expect your order to move into Building this afternoon or on Monday morning. Delivery on Saturday 28th is looking more likely by the minute :)

PC Fanatic

Silver Level Poster
The CM Storm Enforcer Cases arrived today, I'd expect your order to move into Building this afternoon or on Monday morning. Delivery on Saturday 28th is looking more likely by the minute :)

Thank you very much, and sorry for the continued questioning.

PC Fanatic

Silver Level Poster
Is it possible to change the Saturday delivery to a normal delivery, as I will be in the house all this week, so will be able to receive a delivery if necessary.

RichH

Gold Level Poster
probably is possible, but tbh, if its only in building now, there's still testing and quality control to go through which could be 2 or 3 days, probably worth giving them a call tomorrow tho. It doesn't hurt to ask I guess.

PC Fanatic

Silver Level Poster
Would it not be possible to change the delivery option on the amend order page? Or would create more delays as the order would need to be updated?

Fear

Prolific Poster
Would it not be possible to change the delivery option on the amend order page? Or would create more delays as the order would need to be updated?

I think you can ammend it on the order page but if your PC is not ready to be dispatched on thursday then you would not recieve it until the following week unless changing back to a saturday delivery for if it is ready on the friday so i would wait till later in the week to see how things look before altering the delivery plans ;)

PC Fanatic

Silver Level Poster
I think you can ammend it on the order page but if your PC is not ready to be dispatched on thursday then you would not recieve it until the following week unless changing back to a saturday delivery for if it is ready on the friday so i would wait till later in the week to see how things look before altering the delivery plans ;)

This is an excellent idea, but, at the risk of my sanity, I am going to stick with the Saturday delivery as it's not worth the hassle.

Last edited: