Ordered!

PC Fanatic

Silver Level Poster
Should be fine for then unless there are any issues with parts and/or testing, ordered my 2 on 24th April and they both entered building today and thats with all the messed up weeks due to bank holidays etc

Ok, It would be great to hear from some of the PCS staff though.

Fear

Prolific Poster
I do believe i can give you a guarantee that it will arrive before the 28th but which month i am not telling you ;p

Seriously though i doubt they will say as they can not predict any possible hiccups that could occur.

PC Fanatic

Silver Level Poster
I do believe i can give you a guarantee that it will arrive before the 28th but which month i am not telling you ;p

Seriously though i doubt they will say as they can not predict any possible hiccups that could occur.

I suppose I came across as a little demanding and impatient, and it's not like I'd go mental if it wasn't here. I just felt that given the estimates on the website, that should be the likely date for delivery (given I chose Saturday delivery).

And another thing, if its the 28th of any other month that it comes, then I might just go mental.

:D

Fear

Prolific Poster
What do you mean "a little demanding and impatient" thats just not good enough be like the rest us very demanding and extremely impatient :D

PC Fanatic

Silver Level Poster
What do you mean "a little demanding and impatient" thats just not good enough be like the rest us very demanding and extremely impatient :D

To be honest, I have not been anticipating it as much as I should be, as revision for my Higher exams has been taking my mind off the more important things in life.

RichH

Gold Level Poster
I also opted for saturday, kinda hoping for this coming one, but realistically will more likely be next saturday. ( fingers crossed )

At the end of the day tho, I'd rather have a product that had been constructed properly and with care and attention to detail than one that was just thrown together in a hurry :D

PC Fanatic

Silver Level Poster
I also opted for saturday, kinda hoping for this coming one, but realistically will more likely be next saturday. ( fingers crossed )

At the end of the day tho, I'd rather have a product that had been constructed properly and with care and attention to detail than one that was just thrown together in a hurry :D

Exactly.

Fear

Prolific Poster
And that is what you will get or at least until the DHL guys get to play catch with it :p

RichH

Gold Level Poster
If which case, I'll play the " can you just wait while I check it works before I sign for it " game with them :yawn:

LinearHD

Rising Star
If which case, I'll play the " can you just wait while I check it works before I sign for it " game with them :yawn:

A more failsafe way - when they deliver it, ask them to read their terms and conditions. In the meanwhile, make yourself a cup of hot chocolate and relax as you test out your new PC, knowing the delivery man won't be going anywhere for a while :D

Works even better with phone spamming companies.

PC Fanatic

Silver Level Poster
A more failsafe way - when they deliver it, ask them to read their terms and conditions. In the meanwhile, make yourself a cup of hot chocolate and relax as you test out your new PC, knowing the delivery man won't be going anywhere for a while :D

That top class, I might just try that out on the next salesman to call my house.

On a side note, my PC is now in pre-production. :D

PC Fanatic

Silver Level Poster
I have read in reviews for the CM690 that it is better to connect the fans to a fan controller on the motherboard. Will this be done, or will I have to do this?

PC Fanatic

Silver Level Poster
I will be buying the Witcher 2 in advance of the PC arriving. Do you folks think I will be able to run the game on fully maxed graphics at 1920x1080? It seems like a pretty demanding game, the graphics are stunnning.

JonnyPx

Gold Level Poster
I will be buying the Witcher 2 in advance of the PC arriving. Do you folks think I will be able to run the game on fully maxed graphics at 1920x1080? It seems like a pretty demanding game, the graphics are stunnning.

I'm going to go out on a limb (seeing as it is not out yet lol) and say yes, at least 35fps.

kriwad

Silver Level Poster

I'm sure UPS and co just steal lab chimps, shave them and give them a hat with the company logo emblazoned on it.
Give them a copy of the sun and a banana and they might even refrain from defecating on your door while they wait.

LinearHD

Rising Star
I'm sure UPS and co just steal lab chimps, shave them and give them a hat with the company logo emblazoned on it.
Give them a copy of the sun and a banana and they might even refrain from defecating on your door while they wait.

LMAO! that made my day haha, +rep :D

Meds

There is a chance that it might add a day or two onto the lead time - nothing dramatic though so no need to worry :)