One-liners

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
My New Year’s resolution is to tolerate fools more gladly, provided this does not encourage them to take up more of my time.

I don't claim credit for this one, it was first said by Hunar Hali, a well-known Indian actress, but it is apt, especially for those who know me well.....

davhun

Gold Level Poster
My New Year’s resolution is to tolerate fools more gladly, provided this does not encourage them to take up more of my time.

I don't claim credit for this one, it was first said by Hunar Hali, a well-known Indian actress, but it is apt, especially for those who know me well.....
Ahh - just the man, you see it is like this ...........

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
So a man is stumbling through the woods, totally drunk, when he comes upon a preacher baptizing people in the river.
He proceeds into the water, subsequently bumping into the preacher. The preacher turns around and is almost overcome by the smell of alcohol, whereupon, he asks the drunk, "Are you ready to find Jesus?"
The drunk shouts, "Yes, I am."
So the preacher grabs him and dunks him in the water. He pulls him back and asks, "Brother, have you found Jesus?" The drunk replies, "No, I haven't found Jesus!"
The preacher, shocked at the answer, dunks him again but for a little longer. He again pulls him out of the water and asks, "Have you found Jesus, brother?" The drunk answers, "No, I haven't found Jesus!"
By this time, the preacher is at his wits end and dunks the drunk again - but this time holds him down for about 30 seconds, and when he begins kicking his arms and legs about, he pulls him up.
The preacher again asks the drunk, "For the love of God, have you found Jesus?"
The drunk staggers upright, wipes his eyes, coughs up a bit of water, catches his breath, and says to the preacher,
"Are you sure this is where he fell in?"
🎅😙😉🙄🫠🎅

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
C4B890AB-75EA-4D13-B778-F54CAC10F189.png

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
This is a true story.

I was teaching a class in the USA and one of my female students was late on the second day. She said that she had travelled across the country to attend the class and was having trouble adjusting to the time zone. Enquiries showed that she was staying in the same hotel as I was, so being a gentleman, I offered to knock her up in the mornings.

It didn't go down as well as I'd hoped.....:oops: