Obsidian 650D Mid Tower

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
I believe the model we are stocking has the window with no alternative options unfortunately.

Teaz

Godlike
That would be soo good if possible for the case. I think the window is only good with watercooling in my view while fan users the side fan is useful.

jayjay

Enthusiast
i was reading on the corsair forums that the fans in the early models were loud and irritating at low amd mid speed. corsair were going to release a fix pack for free with softer gromits for the screws of the fans, is this corrected in the pcs 650d because i would like to get one thanks

Gorman

Author Level
I know we have at least one of these packs as it is on my desk.

I would hardly class the stock setup as loud and irritating though?

sanj

The stock setup on earlier model's of this case may have been noisy but the one's we have seem to be very quiet,the issue may have been fixed with the new batch of case's.:)

jayjay

Enthusiast
im sure corsair have rectified it i was just wondering if pcs were aware of the posible problem with earlier case's. thanks

Gorman

Author Level
Its a monster, its what my rig is in. Currently there are no plans to stock it. Shipping it fully loaded is also problematic.

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
there are lots of cases that could be stocked but PCS cant always store what everyone wants which is why they give you an option to choose your own case, so if you want the 600D you can always buy it and send it to PCS

tom_gr7

Life Serving
Its a monster, its what my rig is in. Currently there are no plans to stock it. Shipping it fully loaded is also problematic.

I watched a quick video for it. Got awesome cable managment! Brilliant! I'm sure i read that its up for case of the year, dunno if its this year or last though.

Pyrotenax

Yeah its a real nice case , hence my interest :0) , what problematic problems are there when shipping it ?

micgre

Bronze Level Poster
Yeah its a real nice case , hence my interest :0) , what problematic problems are there when shipping it ?

I would like to know if there is a way to get this case even if i need to pay a little more for postage as all the other sites i have been on have it but dont have the good reports that PCS get and would like to get my PC from here.

tom_gr7

Life Serving
I would like to know if there is a way to get this case even if i need to pay a little more for postage as all the other sites i have been on have it but dont have the good reports that PCS get and would like to get my PC from here.

you could source one for yourself......for example via amazon, have it delivered to pcs at the time you order you pc from pcs, select the build your own case option.....but bear in mind the 800d is massive! may cause shipping problems.....