Author Level
http://www.corsair.com/cases/obsidian-series/obsidian-series-650d.html

650d_a.png

650d_d.png

650d_h.png

Do want.

abdulhamid

Enthusiast
Very nice looking case, how good is the cooling. Very understated but still looks pretty (if that is possible!!). The side panel mechanism is a great idea. Will PCS be stocking these then?

bg92

Expert
I want one as well. Anyone would like to buy me one?
But I do think the sidepanel ruins the looks of it, and those handles, and it missing a slot for a fan on the bottom for intake next to the psu.

Goosey_J

Silver Level Poster
Its begging for a custom water loop.

Like most cases, its as cool as your fan config.

Okay, how cool does it run with it's standard fan setup? Also, how in god's name does one go about getting one of those sexy custom water loop coolers into a PC? They look awesome, and I imagine they're very good, but if it's a custom thing that people do I haven't got the first clue about it. Would absolutely love one in the next rig, though.

Gorman

Author Level
They arnt out yet so can only go on previews ive read. i reserve comment until ive touched it myself

TobyI

My friend recently built a crossfire build with this (it's about £130 on ebuyer.com), and in my opinion, it's a very sleek looking case, fantastic build quality, and it's basically a sat on 800D.

Also, he stated that building in it was "a breeze", so it's going to be fun for all the people who build the PC's ;)