My Setup, Pre-Spartan Era!

Teaz

Godlike
3D is cool but its quite the gimmick dont you think? you have to go all far in every aspects just to get it incorporated into a tv/kit etc etc to be able to use it an thing is, you will be spending twice or more to get the full flexible experience out of it. until a dino actually walks out of the 3D tv/monitor and makes a massive footprint on my floor, im not buying LOL.

LinearHD

Rising Star
3D is cool but its quite the gimmick dont you think? you have to go all far in every aspects just to get it incorporated into a tv/kit etc etc to be able to use it an thing is, you will be spending twice or more to get the full flexible experience out of it. until a dino actually walks out of the 3D tv/monitor and makes a massive footprint on my floor, im not buying LOL.

Yeah I completely agree with you, but the thing is now that 3D's settled in (kindof) the technology is gonna become more widely available and eventually cheaper, so it's better just to embrace it and enjoy it rather than fight it and be left behind.

Oh?? You're in Worthing? I'm about 15 minutes from you :) Am in Rustington

Wouldn't it be awesome if everyone that was local to everyone else was to meet up and have LAN parties? I mean, technically speaking you can get up and down the country in a matter of hours so the word 'local' has almost lost it's meaning, but I'd be willing to meet up with other PCS Londoners (presuming there are more than a few) and have a good old banter :D especially with summer coming up and all!

JSG10

Expert
Yeah guess thats true! Don't much fancy lugging my PC around though! haha I'd be up for some kind of meet and greet though... so long as alcohol is involved of course! haha

LinearHD

Rising Star
Yeah guess thats true! Don't much fancy lugging my PC around though! haha I'd be up for some kind of meet and greet though... so long as alcohol is involved of course! haha

Alcohol-Douchebag.jpg

LinearHD

Rising Star
Well... there was the Nintendo 3DS, recently there was the release of glasses-free 3D Laptops... TV's would be the next logical step wouldn't it?

Teaz

Godlike
yup im sure when these glasses free Linear3HD TVs comes out im sure mr linear would most certainly be happy. who wouldnt lol :p

Sie

Gold Level Poster
Wtf is up with the black 360? can you maybe take a closer pic (s) of it...im intrigued.

LinearHD

Rising Star
Ahh never had W@W and sold COD4 for MW2 when it came out (like an idiot) thanks though :) And I'll add you the next time I get on :)

F3AR

Ahh never had W@W and sold COD4 for MW2 when it came out (like an idiot) thanks though :) And I'll add you the next time I get on :)
You should get W@W, just to come and mod zombies with me.
i have a sky base...