My Setup, Pre-Spartan Era!

Teaz

Godlike
Right, we're all pc/tech repair mens F3AR, care to tell us where your exact location is? we would be happy to service away your stuff into Fear's van :) it will be back at some point. :innocent:

London ftw~

Teaz

Godlike
We'd be happy to "Fix&Repair" your stuff in our personal place :p id be happy to have those speakers "repaired" in my room too haha :innocent:

F3AR

Oh, it comes with a guarantee?
Thats obviously legitimate, this is my post code is:
SW1H 0BG

Thankyou for telling me that my tech is broken, and you'll fix it for free!
i would be glad to hand all of my pricy possessions over to you, a random stranger :)

LinearHD

Rising Star
oh and also make sure you pay for fast track so that they don't have to pay their speeding tickets :p

F3AR

This has turned from a setup thread to a "This is where it's at" thread.
How did this happen?!???!?!!

Fear

Prolific Poster
This has turned from a setup thread to a "This is where it's at" thread.
How did this happen?!???!?!!

I thinks it got derailed at the start with the £3000 speakers and ££££££££££ this and that :p

F3AR

Well, TBH, i don't even like the speakers, all my dad plays is classical music. :/

MrShteeeve

That just sets it in stone then, I think we can find a better use for such High-Grade Tech. We'll be round later with the 'Tech-Repair Team' ;)

F3AR

That just sets it in stone then, I think we can find a better use for such High-Grade Tech. We'll be round later with the 'Tech-Repair Team' ;)
Somebody actually agrees with me!
Anyway, you can try and go to scotland yard (the postcode i gave earlier :p )
but my dads going away this week to brazil, so im tempted to plug my new pc into the speakers and the projector xD

MrShteeeve

Somebody actually agrees with me!
Anyway, you can try and go to scotland yard (the postcode i gave earlier :p )
but my dads going away this week to brazil, so im tempted to plug my new pc into the speakers and the projector xD

Don't do a half-assed job if you do, set it up properly, with adequate cabling and volume levels :)

MrShteeeve

Mine's got cables everywhere I need to get some cable tie's etc, there's HDMI cables everywhere from PS3, 360, BD-Player and one into the TV, and then on top of that a digital Coax from the TV to the receiver. All set up properly though, watching BD's on it is great with the Hi-Def sound. May look into getting 3D TV at some point though... It's all good though.

LinearHD

Rising Star
DON'T get 3D TV now... in a few months there's gonna be 3D TV's without the need of glasses, so wait for those :D