It's finally time!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Only problem I have is with the windows store if I try to download an app just says pending tried a few things seen a similar post on here withsome who had the same problem can't be bothered with a full reinstall of windows think I will do without it for now.
If you check the date and time are correct.

If they are, then open cmd as admin and type "wsreset"

That should reset the store, hopefully bring it back.

And of course, be sure you've applied all updates.

voodoo

If you check the date and time are correct.

If they are, then open cmd as admin and type "wsreset"

That should reset the store, hopefully bring it back.

And of course, be sure you've applied all updates.
Yea tried that already few times no joy I'll have a play about tomorrow on nights 🙃

Robbie

Gold Level Poster
Okay got mine back today and it's working correctly this time :)

Only issue I have is the pump LCD is not showing anything (but it's working!) - I can't find it in iCUE either, what am i missing?

I did have to reset the cmos battery, i think that's when it stopped working.

IMG_0551.jpg

• Love
Reactions: KDC

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Okay got mine back today and it's working correctly this time :)

Only issue I have is the pump LCD is not showing anything (but it's working!) - I can't find it in iCUE either, what am i missing?

I did have to reset the cmos battery, i think that's when it stopped working.

IMG_0551.jpg
The General guide from Corsair for the exclamation mark error is as follows:

The general fault error type covers all errors that are not related to the pump. These errors are typically caused by the LCD not receiving any data from the Commander CORE.

If you bought the iCUE ELITE CPU Cooler LCD Display upgrade kit, you might run into this error because your Commander CORE has not been updated to the latest firmware that supports the LCD.

Try the following to see if any of the steps solves the issue:

1. Push down on the 20-pin that goes from the LCD module to the Commander CORE to make sure it is fully seated; the white stripe on the plug should align with the white stripe on the Commander CORE housing.
    • You also want to check the 20-pin to see if any of the pins are damaged.
  2. Give the LCD cap a light push to make sure it is in full contact with the 8-pin.
    • NOTE: Make sure that you only do this when the cooler is powered off, since the pump loop is sensitive to voltage inrush and can be damaged if you push the cap when the power is on.
  3. If you have another PC, connect the Commander CORE to that PC and use iCUE to force update the Commander CORE firmware to the latest version.
  4. If you have checked the connections and are on the latest firmware, try a full power cycle by unplugging your PSU from the outlet, press the power button several times to ensure the power is fully discharged, then plug your system back in and reboot.
  5. As a last resort, do a full uninstallation of iCUE to remove registry keys and all files from your %APPDATA% folder, then perform a clean installation of iCUE.
    • NOTE: You can save your current iCUE profiles by exporting the profiles onto your computer and then importing them again once you perform a clean reinstallation of iCUE.

Robbie

Gold Level Poster
The General guide from Corsair for the exclamation mark error is as follows:

The general fault error type covers all errors that are not related to the pump. These errors are typically caused by the LCD not receiving any data from the Commander CORE.

If you bought the iCUE ELITE CPU Cooler LCD Display upgrade kit, you might run into this error because your Commander CORE has not been updated to the latest firmware that supports the LCD.

Try the following to see if any of the steps solves the issue:

1. Push down on the 20-pin that goes from the LCD module to the Commander CORE to make sure it is fully seated; the white stripe on the plug should align with the white stripe on the Commander CORE housing.
    • You also want to check the 20-pin to see if any of the pins are damaged.
  2. Give the LCD cap a light push to make sure it is in full contact with the 8-pin.
    • NOTE: Make sure that you only do this when the cooler is powered off, since the pump loop is sensitive to voltage inrush and can be damaged if you push the cap when the power is on.
  3. If you have another PC, connect the Commander CORE to that PC and use iCUE to force update the Commander CORE firmware to the latest version.
  4. If you have checked the connections and are on the latest firmware, try a full power cycle by unplugging your PSU from the outlet, press the power button several times to ensure the power is fully discharged, then plug your system back in and reboot.
  5. As a last resort, do a full uninstallation of iCUE to remove registry keys and all files from your %APPDATA% folder, then perform a clean installation of iCUE.
    • NOTE: You can save your current iCUE profiles by exporting the profiles onto your computer and then importing them again once you perform a clean reinstallation of iCUE.

Thanks for this @SpyderTracks, I followed this guide last night too but still nothing changed. I thought it would be an iCUE software thing, but when running iCUE it doesn't find the pump. Unless it's a BIOS setting somewhere? Because it showed temps when I was in BIOS at first, then after a battery reset it just forever on this error. If it's not getting to the point to run software (commander core it fully up-to-date) then my thoughts lead to BIOs.

The only thing I didn't do was the full power drain last night, I'll give that a go tonight, but chances are slim that will fix it.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Thanks for this @SpyderTracks, I followed this guide last night too but still nothing changed. I thought it would be an iCUE software thing, but when running iCUE it doesn't find the pump. Unless it's a BIOS setting somewhere? Because it showed temps when I was in BIOS at first, then after a battery reset it just forever on this error. If it's not getting to the point to run software (commander core it fully up-to-date) then my thoughts lead to BIOs.

The only thing I didn't do was the full power drain last night, I'll give that a go tonight, but chances are slim that will fix it.
Did you check the pump head was fully inserted into the pump? That often comes slightly loose. I believe the LCD part just clicks onto the pump, that's sometimes loose.

Robbie

Gold Level Poster
Did you check the pump head was fully inserted into the pump? That often comes slightly loose. I believe the LCD part just clicks onto the pump, that's sometimes loose.

I did give a slight push onto the LCD and it felt like it reconnected or something clicked, it does feel loose when wiggling it (I'm not too sure what it looks like under that screen as I've never removed one). I just assumed it was software related at this point not hardware.