Icue not changing fan speed randomly

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
You're receiving feedback on Discord, I'm afraid the feedback would be the same from us, I think you're searching for problems that aren't there.

Fear is just not understanding. Research about computers if you find you're afraid of something, and educate yourself on how that component works. Otherwise you're never going to be happy with any PC.

You're receiving feedback on Discord, I'm afraid the feedback would be the same from us, I think you're searching for problems that aren't there.

Fear is just not understanding. Research about computers if you find you're afraid of something, and educate yourself on how that component works. Otherwise you're never going to be happy with any PC.
Thank you for the help

Really appreciate it

ploopy

I have an issue with the corsair link system. I feel its something to do with Asus motherboard compatability with ICUE. Since my thermals are ok I'll put up with it however its sort of annoying having loud fans. Corsair is good at hardware but terrible with software.

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I have an issue with the corsair link system. I feel its something to do with Asus motherboard compatability with ICUE. Since my thermals are ok I'll put up with it however its sort of annoying having loud fans. Corsair is good at hardware but terrible with software.
I run icue on an Asus motherboard without any problems with my fans, I'd post screenshot, but I'm in the middle of moving

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
That's why we say to remove the Asus software unless you absolutely need it. Let anything Corsair be controlled exclusively by iCUE.

I have memory context restore on the bios enabled but this morning it took a lot longer to boot to post than usual

Any reason for this happening?

Had several issues with it since I got which included 3 rmas which found faults so just don't trust it honestly

And this random slow post today didn't help

Again my apologies will speak to pcs and see if they believe there is a issue

Thanks for the help tho means a lot

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Had several issues with it since I got which included 3 rmas which found faults so just don't trust it honestly

And this random slow post today didn't help

Again my apologies will speak to pcs and see if they believe there is a issue

Thanks for the help tho means a lot
But you’ve basically had several people continually telling you you’re looking for issues that don’t exist, so you obviously don’t trust the feedback you’re getting, yet you won’t learn about the components yourself.

It’s a vicious cycle that no forum is going to be able to help with, it’s called computer Hypochondria.

Some people just shouldn’t own PCs.