Cross Desk chassis

Tom DWC

Lol, I let me cat sleep on my desk, but maybe not be good idea if she got in it. Although it would be cute lol

Aha, I don't want the cat on mine but it always jumps up there in the night and sleeps on the mouse mat. :D Gets hair all over it.

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
"ahhhh" - (sounds interested ahhh) ... followed by "nah" :(

You know Tom, there are some cultures in both Central Africa and South America where the word "nah" translates as "yes of course, what a fabulous idea!". Your good lady hasn't been on holiday to the southern hemisphere lately by any chance? :)

keynes

Multiverse Poster
You know Tom, there are some cultures in both Central Africa and South America where the word "nah" translates as "yes of course, what a fabulous idea!". Your good lady hasn't been on holiday to the southern hemisphere lately by any chance? :)
Errrrrr South America? :) I think no permission is required over there :)

crisis uk

Silver Level Poster
So does this company build the desk/case and you install your own components or do you tell them what you want installed in the desk/case and the build the full lot for you?

Rakk

The Awesome
So does this company build the desk/case and you install your own components or do you tell them what you want installed in the desk/case and the build the full lot for you?
I presume you get the desk just like you'd buy a case separately and then build the components in yourself (but obviously I haven't actually looked into it)

crisis uk

Silver Level Poster
I presume you get the desk just like you'd buy a case separately and then build the components in yourself (but obviously I haven't actually looked into it)

Ah, thats a shame. I have a feeling PCS wouldnt accept this as a 'custom case' lol

I showed the Mrs this and she was like "WOW, that looks amazing, you should get that"...i forgot to mention the price to her though :D

steaky360

Yeah the price etc. is just for the desk and no components. But the desk is capable of housing two PC's worth of components easily :)

Rakk

The Awesome
I'd love to buy one, but not chance of being able to afford it!

Well, whilst it is quite cool in essence I just wouldn't want one for a few reasons:
  • Can't exactly take to a friends house, or LAN party if you want to (not that I do this often at all, but I have been known to take my PC with me when I go to my parents place at Xmas for a week)
  • It's not unknown to want to get round the back of my PC to re-plug in something or plug something new in, would be a bit of a pain to do that with a whole desk.
  • When it's time for a new PC you would need to replace both the PC and the desk!
  • It definitely costs multiple time more than my nice desk and case added together!