Cross Desk chassis

Buzz

Master
Coming soon. The website will be up soon. Keep checking. I really like it myself. Not a clue how much they will be going for though.

Redharbinger Clicky

46891215026263842988155.jpg

47233315026270509654181.jpg

42347515026260509655111.jpg

PokerFace

Banned
Interesting, but it would be a right pain to clear the stuff off the desk to raise the screens...if it's anything like my desk.

Buzz

Master
Interesting, but it would be a right pain to clear the stuff off the desk to raise the screens...if it's anything like my desk.

?? to raise the screens? You mean the glass top? well really how often does a person open a computer case. Once its set up and running there is no lifting the glass. and if you do need to every now and then well....Clear it off. Lol

I'd be more concerned with the shipping cost and how to get it to my first floor ;)

Its made mostly of aluminum so the base itself is pretty light. Not sure if they are using glass or perspex for the top though which would + / - a fair bit of weight. Its 1500mm long and 650mm wide.

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
I'd be constantly worried about spilling something! Its bad enough now and that's just with a keyboard to avoid :D

jonnytruckfest

Enthusiast
:p Could you imagine the size of the box that would be sent if PCS used this case design! xD I bet that would be fun to see :p And the look on the delivery mans face as he has to pick it up and deliver it....and be told it has to go upstairs :p Ouch! Lol!

:p Could you imagine the size of the box that would be sent if PCS used this case design! xD I bet that would be fun to see :p And the look on the delivery mans face as he has to pick it up and deliver it....and be told it has to go upstairs :p Ouch! Lol!

Personally I think i'd rather take a regular (but nice) desk and rack mount stuff into it. Could have a nice, fairly modular setup, have things like USB connectors along the front edge, just under the front edge and flush with the top. Kinda planning going this way with my old faithful desk if I ever get this modular machine idea (laptop with thunderbolt as the "brains") licked. If you have the fairly normal desk design with some kind of pedestal (be it drawers, shelves or whatever) up at least one side of the leg room I think a rack setup retro-fit to that would work quite well :)

Depends if you prefer to use your computer or look at it I guess, never been one for glowy bits and lights all over.

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Haha, not sure they could refuse...unless it says somewhere on the site the max dimensions :)

But hey, if you've got the money that'd be a pretty cool thing to have :)