Antec DF-85!

UndeadJack

Master Poster
Im talking laptop aothough my pc will be the same as my tv that ill be using is not 1080p but hopefully ill be using 3 monitors once i purchase a second 580 although i have a feeling they all need to be the same res which they most likely wont be, either that or they release somethingmhigher than 1080p whichi could get

We can only dream about 1080p +

tom_gr7

Life Serving
its got three 120mm front fans.

"1 top 200mm Big Boy 200™ blue LED fan
- 2 rear 120mm TriCool™ blue LED fan
- 3 front 120mm blue LED fan
- 1 (optional) side 120mm fan to cool graphics cards
- 1 (optional) middle 120mm fan to cool CPU or graphics cards "

UndeadJack

Master Poster
its got three 120mm front fans.

"1 top 200mm Big Boy 200™ blue LED fan
- 2 rear 120mm TriCool™ blue LED fan
- 3 front 120mm blue LED fan
- 1 (optional) side 120mm fan to cool graphics cards
- 1 (optional) middle 120mm fan to cool CPU or graphics cards "

I meant I'm not a fan of the front. Not there isn't any

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
No 200m side fan which is a big downside although i guess 3 front and 2 back make up for it, plus it gives you a cool window

UndeadJack

Master Poster
I really like it - when will pcs be stocking this and do you have any idea of the price

This might sound like I am going back on my word (I am just a crap explainer) but I like the front but I don't like the way it has the Drive slot covers which covers the entire front.

tom_gr7

Life Serving
This might sound like I am going back on my word (I am just a crap explainer) but I like the front but I don't like the way it has the Drive slot covers which covers the entire front.

yeah I didn't like that either, I reckon all the cool air pulled in from the front fans would be wasted by the drive bays.

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
13 drive bays
- External 3 x 5.25"; Internal 9 x 3.5" for HDD, or
- External 6 x 5.25"; Internal 6 x 3.5" for HDD, or
- External 9 x 5.25"; Internal 3 x 3.5" for HDD or
- External 12 x 5.25 for HDD
- Internal 1 x 2.5" SSD bottom mount also included

I still dont understand it when it says this

UndeadJack

Master Poster
yeah I didn't like that either, I reckon all the cool air pulled in from the front fans would be wasted by the drive bays.

If it gets through, that is.... Btw where are the razer keyboard and mouse? I can't see them in the keyboard section.....

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
You can easily buy them off amazon or elsewhere, just search razer on tere and look through the results