Xcom 2 - anyone?

mishra

Rising Star
After countless hours spent on this game already I've noticed there is no thread about it here?

I'm a hardcore fan ever since the classic xcom came out but even if you never played xcom before it's a very addictive game. There were rumors Xcom 2 is going to be good, but I don't think people expected to be that good. It's a one-of-a-kind game and I definitely recommend if you haven't tried already.

[video=youtube;ryOfZv0JjIg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryOfZv0JjIg[/video]

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Pre-ordered, installed, played, enjoyed :) Not too far in yet as I have been away, but as you say, definitely a great game. Without spoiling things (though I think this was well publicised and is kind of the point of the game), I love that they went with the canon ending of XCOM: EU/EW being that we lost! Refreshing take imo. I shall continue this week and hopefully get further and enjoy it more :D

Drade85

I'm looking forward to playing this game myself, I've seen youtubers playing it and after playing most of the older games and the first Xcom EU/EW completely a few times over I can't wait to get stuck into this one.
The only thing stopping me right now is my gaming rig, an old Acer predator G5900, but with help from those here I've found a decent gaming rig for my budget so should be getting into this soon enough once it come and I have the rig up and running.

James Casey

Sadly, my current laptop won't let me play this... so I'm in the market for a new laptop! I've been replaying 1 in anticipation, and am really looking forward to getting into 2. I got hooked on UFO way back when I was 16, and have completed it so many times - played TFTD and Apocalypse a little as well, but the original UFO was the best game ever, I think.