World Cup 2022

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
I was writing a sassy message, but nah, it's better that way :
Look like i'll still have the right (and the pleasure) to stay on this forum for at least 4 more years :D
FA4D6990-5700-4303-954E-D8FDB8053E2C.gif

The referee had a shocker of a game, I’m assuming he’s a distant nephew of Charles de Gaulle.

But… I’m English. I’m supposed to be disappointed when it comes to the squeaky bum stages of football tournaments. This is nothing new.

Congratulations to you and Mrs Cooper, enjoy the moment. I’m glad you’re facing Morocco and not us. They’re like a force of nature and I think they’ve fast become everyone’s ‘second team’ in this World Cup.

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam

The referee had a shocker of a game, I’m assuming he’s a distant nephew of Charles de Gaulle.

But… I’m English. I’m supposed to be disappointed when it comes to the squeaky bum stages of football tournaments. This is nothing new.

Congratulations to you and Mrs Cooper, enjoy the moment. I’m glad you’re facing Morocco and not us. They’re like a force of nature and I think they’ve fast become everyone’s ‘second team’ in this World Cup.
All joking aside, I said after Morocco's win earlier that I'd love to see a Croatia - Morocco final. It's been a while since there's been a new team win the World Cup.