WIN WIN WIN...£50 up for grabs...for Charity again.

Bhuna50

Author Level
It's been a while (on here) since I have run a little competition giving you the chance to win some cash but it doesnt mean I have let my charity donations disappear. Currently at around £150 for the year, that I can remember and the odd cash (fiver/tenner here and there) donations in town, its time to do an end of year giveaway.

The prizes this time round will be:

1st: £30
2nd and 3rd: £10 each.
To a charity of your choice - must be a registered charity please. Euro equivalent considered too.

What am I looking for...

The majority of us here have camera phones now or a camera of some sort...so its time for you to get out and about for some fresh air and to get you out the house that you might have been stuck in for a while (or for those housebound you can still take part).

I'm looking for a photo and a caption to go with it...the funniest photo/caption wins. My decision is final and the only rules are:

- The picture has to have been taken in December 2021 (I may ask for proof from the winners..so no downloading pictures now).
- No children pictures without permissions of parents.
- No nudity/extremely rude pictures.
- No harm to animals etc to be shown.
- it must be you or an immediate family member that has taken the picture for you.
- Only 2 entries each allowed - and the entry must consist of ONE picture, with ONE caption that is no more than 10 words long. So be short and sweet and FUNNY.

So go out there (or make something up at home) and snap an odd looking sport event, someone driving down the road in their grass covered car (yes Ive seen one), a juicy orange being eaten by your cat....and post away please.

Closing date: 31 December 2021 - midnight.

I will try to then come on over New Years Day / 2nd Jan to pick a winner.

Please do not comment in between entries - my decision is final :D.

Last edited:

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I completely forgot about this, my apologies, am uploading the only photo I've taken really in December

20211222_171534x2.jpg

Bhuna50

Author Level
I wont say that I'm a little disappointed, especially as it is for charity, that I only had 5 entrants, but then again, its made the following gesture a little easier on my bank balance.

There is a clear winner and it has to be @Tron1982 - such a great picture and caption I think everyone would agree with me it was a winner as soon as he posted. Therefore if you would like to let me know what charity you would like the £30 (or euro equivalent) to go to then please provide a link to it.

Now comes the gesture...everyone else came joint second - so all entries win a tenner to their chosen charity.

So if the members listed below would also like to post a charity and a link for me, then I will arrange the tenners to be donated.
I will of course wait for everyone to reply to this message in case someone chooses the same charity as someone else.

@SpyderTracks
@Scott
@AgentCooper
@MrWilson

There is always only one winner in my competitions and thats CHARITY.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE - MAY 2022 BE SPECIAL IN WHATEVER WAY IT NEEDS TO BE FOR YOU.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I wont say that I'm a little disappointed, especially as it is for charity, that I only had 5 entrants, but then again, its made the following gesture a little easier on my bank balance.

There is a clear winner and it has to be @Tron1982 - such a great picture and caption I think everyone would agree with me it was a winner as soon as he posted. Therefore if you would like to let me know what charity you would like the £30 (or euro equivalent) to go to then please provide a link to it.

Now comes the gesture...everyone else came joint second - so all entries win a tenner to their chosen charity.

So if the members listed below would also like to post a charity and a link for me, then I will arrange the tenners to be donated.
I will of course wait for everyone to reply to this message in case someone chooses the same charity as someone else.

@SpyderTracks
@Scott
@AgentCooper
@MrWilson

There is always only one winner in my competitions and thats CHARITY.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE - MAY 2022 BE SPECIAL IN WHATEVER WAY IT NEEDS TO BE FOR YOU.
Well done @Tron1982 clear winner, no questions asked 😍

Thanks you as always @Bhuna50 for the gesture.

Please could my donation go to Cancer Research?

Tron1982

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Oh !
Thank you !

(now that the competition is over, if you are aggree with it, i would like to improve the sentence i wrote - same meaning and all, but with, maybe, a better english sentence ^^")

Anyway, i would like to thanks you @Bhuna50 for choosing me, but more importantly, to have proposed this competition.
I'll give you a name and like quickly (tomorrow if i'm able to do it, after feeling a little bit less tipsy :D)

So, i would like to conclude this message by a classical "Happy new year, may this year be better than the previous one and provide you with what you need"

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Thank you, @Bhuna50. Another lovely, fun and generous thread you’ve created that actually makes a real difference.

As an NHS staff member working mainly in general practice, I’d like to nominate a charity that sorely needs every bit of help it can get. This year I’ve seen some of my most stoic patients in tears because of the isolating impact of COVID on their lives and the lives of their families. The mental health struggle is real. And it’s okay to not be okay but there’s people out there who selflessly want to help.

That’s why I’d like to nominate Mind.

Thanks, Andy. You’re a gem 👍