What outputs does the GTX 570 support?

Teaz

Godlike
2 DVI ports, 1 HDMI port and 1 DP(Display Port) :)

I'm not sure which brand PCS stocks but it's ports will most likely look like this:

gtx570.jpg

This is the EVGA brand. I think PCS stocks the Palit or Gainward brand. You should phone up pcs to double check :)

SrgColman

Enthusiast
Incase anyone is looking back on this to find out the same answers, just phoned up PCS to check and was confirmed that it has 2 DVI ports, 1 HDMI port and 1 DP(Display Port) :turned:

SrgColman

Enthusiast
Wow, to be completly honest I was so blind to that... I was looking for like 10 minutes before I posted that question yesterday o.o; +rep

Teaz

Godlike
LoL, i was pretty confused to why you asked or wheather you just wanted to know which brand the model was but i just answered anyways to help :) good heads up for clarifying with pcs :) so rep for that.

vanthus

Member Resting in Peace
Don't want to be a party pooper,but it doesn't always work like that,
could depend on what make the GPU is.
at least,that was the case with the HD5870 I got.the configurator quoted 2DVI/1 HDMI/1DP.
The one I got had only one DVI port.

SrgColman

Enthusiast
LoL, i was pretty confused to why you asked or wheather you just wanted to know which brand the model was but i just answered anyways to help :) good heads up for clarifying with pcs :) so rep for that.

Scrounged around for details and its the Palit GTX 570, not sure which model in the Palit line though, (normal, sonic, sonic platinum)