Valeon laptop 17"

Hello,

I want to buy a new laptop and i'm interested about the Valeon because this is the only with RTX3080

Do you have any advice about this frame ?
I am afraid about the form of the screen fixing

Another question he say : compatibility in 2666 Mhz for ram so i can't buy 2999 Mhz ?

Thanks by advance.

Cordially
David

trickyrickyg83

Hello,

I want to buy a new laptop and i'm interested about the Valeon because this is the only with RTX3080

Do you have any advice about this frame ?
I am afraid about the form of the screen fixing

Another question he say : compatibility in 2666 Mhz for ram so i can't buy 2999 Mhz ?

Thanks by advance.

Cordially
David
I purchased the Valeon with 2933mhz Ram.PCS use their own custom bios settings so the 2933mhz will configure and work fine with the Valeon.

Last edited:

PhilHibbs

Bronze Level Poster
I can only see the full 3080 as an option on the Recoil, although the Defiance VIII can have a 3080 Max-Q (the "Q" meaning "Quiet", i.e. less power). The Valeon is only showing as 3070.

The options listed in the summary aren't necessarily always available in the configurator. This may be due to availability, so the 3080 option on the Valeon configurator might show up later.

Serv

If you want to see a detailed review on the laptop. Its the same chassis but different name as its from a US reseller.