Triggon Case

Matt

Bright Spark
A while back my Triggon case was replaced however the lights on the front never worked after that.

Having opened it up there didn't appear to be any wire connecting it up any more to the motherboard.

What am i looking for exactly, and if i can't find it is it possible to buy a replacement? I don't really want to buy the whole case again as the rest of it is in perfect condition.

JakAttack

Resident Metalhead
Staff member
There should be a small 2 pin wire coming from the front, this connects by an adaptor to the power supply.

Let me know if you haven't got the adaptor, PM me your order number and I'll get one out for you.

Matt

Bright Spark
There should be a small 2 pin wire coming from the front, this connects by an adaptor to the power supply.

Let me know if you haven't got the adaptor, PM me your order number and I'll get one out for you.

Gonna take a picture of it, ill brb.

JakAttack

Resident Metalhead
Staff member
It is indeed, see if you can find the receiving end in the PC somewhere, it might be connected to a Molex adaptor on the PSU. If so it just needs plugging in, if it ain't there, let me know your order number :)

Matt

Bright Spark
It is indeed, see if you can find the receiving end in the PC somewhere, it might be connected to a Molex adaptor on the PSU. If so it just needs plugging in, if it ain't there, let me know your order number :)

Ah, I've already checked, plus I've had a new psu from you guys since then so its definitely lost. I'll drop you one of my many order numbers shortly. :)