The wait is nearly over!

Naykid

So after waiting for about a month (No thanks to the 4 bank holidays) my PC has finally been dispatched :D

Case
COOLERMASTER HAF-X FULL TOWER GAMING CASE
Processor (CPU)
Intel® Core™i7-2600 Quad Core (3.40GHz, 8MB Cache) + HD Graphics
Motherboard
ASUS® P8P67 PRO (NEW REV 3.0): USB 3.0/SATA 6Gb/s, CrossFireX™ & SLI
Memory (RAM)
8GB SAMSUNG DDR3 DUAL-DDR3 1333MHz (2 X 4GB)
Graphics Card
1.5GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 580 - 2 DVI, HDMI, DP - DX® 11, 3D Vision Ready
Memory - 1st Hard Disk
120GB OCZ VERTEX 2 SERIES SSD, SATA 3 Gb/s (upto 285MB/sR | 275MB/sW)
2nd Hard Disk
2TB WD CAVIAR GREEN WD20EARS, SATA 3 Gb/s, 64MB CACHE
1st DVD/BLU-RAY Drive
12x BLU-RAY RE-WRITER DRIVE, 16x DVD ±R/±RW (£89)
Power Supply
CORSAIR 1200W PRO SERIES GOLD (AX1200) 80+ MODULAR PSU (£208)
Processor Cooling
SUPER QUIET 22dBA TRIPLE COPPER HEATPIPE CPU COOLER (£19)
Sound Card
ONBOARD 8 CHANNEL (7.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)
Network Facilities
ONBOARD 10/100/1000 GIGABIT LAN PORT - AS STANDARD ON ALL PCs
USB Options
6 x USB 2.0 PORTS @ BACK PANEL (MIN 2 FRONT PORTS) AS STANDARD
Operating System
Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit - inc DVD & Licence (£79)
Surge Protection
6 Socket Compact 2M UFO Surge Protector (£9)
Warranty
3 Year Silver Warranty (1 Year Collect & Return, 1 Year Parts, 3 Year Labour) (£5)

I just want to share my personal experience so far with PCS...

After being forced into buying a new PC due to my old one passing away after 6 years, i started my search online.
After going through numerous websites for custom built PC's i came across PCS. This company stood out to me from the rest due to so many good reviews.
A few other companies did have some cheaper prices that were hard to resist. The problem with them however, was reading alot of bad experiences from customers. This put me off, especially when your going to depart with a chunk of money on a system that you would like to last for quite a while.
So without hesitation i put a build together with PCS and put my order through. After some research on the components i made amendments, hoping to improve on what i initially ordered.
After some time i decided to use these forums to get opinions on my order. What a great help this forum community is!
I was shown that i didn't really need the high specs that i had chosen and in turn saved money while also actually getting a better system in other areas.
I phoned PCS customer service to make the changes and they were extremely friendly and helpful.
The only problem i had was regarding the PSU...
After all the amendments the power usage on my order should have gone down. I E-mailed customer support and was told i need the 1200w PSU, also after calling was told the same thing. This wasn't correct and must have been an error? I brought this up in the forums and after contemplating things i decided to keep it as it was due to it being a gold certified PSU.

I'm hoping my computer arrives sometime tomorrow and i will upload pictures when i get chance.

So far I deffinetly recommend PCS and hopefully when my pc arrives it will have been worth the wait.

Here is my timeline of events and i thank the ones involved in making my PC:

Processed Date: 15-04-2011

Pre-Production Date: 19-04-2011

Build Date: 27-04-2011

Test Date: 06-05-2011

QC Date: 09-05-2011

Awaiting Dispatch Date: 10-05-2011

Dispatch Date: 10-05-2011

Built By Adam Kirby

Tested By Zbear Ramzan

QC'd By Craig Whiteley

Packed By Anthony Cunliffe

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Good to hear! Hopefully you get in this week and can post some wuvely pics of that beastly case! :D

And Anthony Cunliffe did such a lovely job packing mine! He even scrawled his initials on the side...what...he wasnt meant to do that? Hes in trouble now? Oops...

DED