The house of Da Vinci

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Having finished playing The Room series, i inquired about similar types of games and @AccidentalDenz dropped me a link to Boxes - Lost fragments, while researching that (the series is now on my wish list), I came across recommendations for "The House of Da Vinci" so thought I'd give it a look and am now playing it.

The rest of the series is also on my wishlist, as well as the next one they are creating, "The House of Tesla"

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Having finished playing The Room series, i inquired about similar types of games and @AccidentalDenz dropped me a link to Boxes - Lost fragments, while researching that (the series is now on my wish list), I came across recommendations for "The House of Da Vinci" so thought I'd give it a look and am now playing it.

The rest of the series is also on my wishlist, as well as the next one they are creating, "The House of Tesla"

As I said over in the giveaway thread, there's a lot of puzzle games on Steam, and while I was aware there would be a lot of games closer to The Room than what I'd suggested, I didn't fancy hunting for them in the early hours of the morning, so shared Boxes as a game on my radar. You've obviously found some more, so I'll probably add those to my wishlist too!

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
As I said over in the giveaway thread, there's a lot of puzzle games on Steam, and while I was aware there would be a lot of games closer to The Room than what I'd suggested, I didn't fancy hunting for them in the early hours of the morning, so shared Boxes as a game on my radar. You've obviously found some more, so I'll probably add those to my wishlist too!
Yeah lots over there, thanks for pointing me in the right general direction, and can understand not fancy hunting at that time of morning :ROFLMAO:
(y)