The Great RTX 3060ti Wait and Delivery Thread

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
There seems to be such a disconnect of actual stock levels for the 3070 and the Webchat team, I genuinely cannot tell if it's a good idea to swap to it.

My order is for the i7-10700KF and will be using two 144hz 1080p monitors.

Would the 3070 be better suited anyway?
I would suggest creating a thread in the check this spec forum, it sounds like your build isn't balanced at all for the uses your describing, get some advice on something more suitable.

SteMcKay

Bit the bullet and switched to a 3070. Will update tomorrow if anything comes from it, and I have high hopes going by what I've seen in this thread. Wish me luck!
Ironic how a 3060ti thread has become a "switching to 3070" thread.
Hopefully good news for you mate. I switched and 2 days later went into build.

What day you on?

Don't lose faith if doesn't happen tomorrow, it took 2 days for me and was on 29 days before the switch

NodeTG

Hopefully good news for you mate. I switched and 2 days later went into build.

What day you on?

Don't lose faith if doesn't happen tomorrow, it took 2 days for me and was on 29 days before the switch
On 31 days currently. Or, should be 30 days, but it decided to skip a day for some reason. I'll be very happy to go into building tomorrow, but it probably won't knowing my luck.

Curious how long the wait between dispatch and arrival at your door is?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
On 31 days currently. Or, should be 30 days, but it decided to skip a day for some reason. I'll be very happy to go into building tomorrow, but it probably won't knowing my luck.

It's next day if you're uk based via DPD

SteMcKay

Built and tested on Friday.

Got an email and text on Saturday about dispatch and got all excited, until DPD contacted saying Tuesday delivery.

On further inspection, PCS had just assigned my order with a tracking number so will be auto emails and texts as it wasn't actually picked up by DPD until today.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Built and tested on Friday.

Got an email and text on Saturday about dispatch and got all excited, until DPD contacted saying Tuesday delivery.

On further inspection, PCS had just assigned my order with a tracking number so will be auto emails and texts as it wasn't actually picked up by DPD until today.
DPD don't collect at weekends.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Yeah I though that would be the case mate, just got all excited when in work and got the emails and texts until I looked into it properly and was just a tracking number that had been generated
Yeah, definitely get your heart racing :)

Best to go by the DPD app for delivery estimate.

Despatched at PCS just means it's been logged on the DPD system.

Ruly_

When will it end! 😭 (5600x/3060TI)

Attachments

• pc.png
    pc.png
    9 KB · Views: 156

LukeH

Just some information for you that are thinking about switching. On Sunday night I switched to a 3070 and this morning my order got dispatched. So just under 2 days after. In my opinion because of my experience I’d switch. Plus I was only in pre production for 22 days which is nothing compared to some of you

NodeTG

Very happy with the speed this is all going now. Build is now into testing.

Just wondering, since building says it usually takes 1-3 days but only took a few hours, how long I should expect to sit in "In Testing", based on the experience of others here?
Not too worried about how long it takes. The dream would be to get it ready and delivered before Friday, since its a bank holiday, but I don't want to get too carried away with how quick things are going.

LukeH

Very happy with the speed this is all going now. Build is now into testing.

Just wondering, since building says it usually takes 1-3 days but only took a few hours, how long I should expect to sit in "In Testing", based on the experience of others here?
Not too worried about how long it takes. The dream would be to get it ready and delivered before Friday, since its a bank holiday, but I don't want to get too carried away with how quick things are going.
Mine went into testing last night at about 3 then when I woke up this morning I had a text saying it was being dispatched