The Great RTX 3060ti Wait and Delivery Thread

Danny25palmer

Hopefully we should all receive ours around the same time.Im so glad I bit the bullet and ordered new, the second hand re sales on parts are unbelievable along with scammers, more than happy to wait a month for very little hassle 👌

dr_wanqenstein

Silver Level Poster
What was your wait time from day of ordering to received?

Judging by the past month or so, it's looking like an average of around 24 working days or so - but this will largely depend on what CPU you've gone for also.

Hopefully stock levels pick up over the next few weeks and our orders get moving!

dr_wanqenstein

Silver Level Poster
Hopefully we should all receive ours around the same time.Im so glad I bit the bullet and ordered new, the second hand re sales on parts are unbelievable along with scammers, more than happy to wait a month for very little hassle 👌

The price in general is mad. I ordered my PC on the 2nd, to order it now again today it's already £80 more expensive.

Areeb

Judging by the past month or so, it's looking like an average of around 24 working days or so - but this will largely depend on what CPU you've gone for also.

Hopefully stock levels pick up over the next few weeks and our orders get moving!
Ryzen 5 5600x & RTX 3060Ti is what I ordered :D

i_Ary

Gold Level Poster
Been reading this thread for the last two weeks! Currently on working day 18!
This only worrys me more about the wait time. I’m very impatient about my PC, but I understand the circumstances and supply situation. Expecting my PC to take atleast 20 days to finish building.😔

i_Ary

Gold Level Poster
If there are any 3060 Ti owners who recently received their build off of PCS, would you care to let me know how long it took for the full process? Just out of curiosity - looking for some answers off of a couple of owners to determine the average time.

RomUth

If there are any 3060 Ti owners who recently received their build off of PCS, would you care to let me know how long it took for the full process? Just out of curiosity - looking for some answers off of a couple of owners to determine the average time.
Hi, ordered my rig the 3rd January, pre pro the 5th, into build the 27th, tested the same day and dispatched the 28th. Delivered by Fedex the 1st February. GPU 3060Ti CPU 5800x.