The Great RTX 3060ti Wait and Delivery Thread

chobba

Hello, I ordered a custom pc 13 working days ago with a 3060ti graphics card inside, but now it is out of stock with an eta of a month.
Because I ordered before the lack of stock does this mean the part has been reserved for my system? Or I’ll I have to wait the extra month for new stock to come in?
Since I paid while the stock was there does this mean I will get my system within the estimated time ?
thank you

LukUnd

Fingers x that doesn't impact our orders otherwise my son will be very disappointed.
Im not 100% sure but im hoping that perhaps the reason for pushing the ETA back to October is that all of the stock they had arriving in September is now fully delegated to existing orders, meaning we should be okay, at least thats what im telling myself. Hopefully PCS can pull through in time for your son!

3qtrsamericano

Bright Spark
As I'm impatient, I've just spoken with PCS. Existing orders with 3060Ti are okay. The out-of-stock status will only impact new orders.

He also estimated build time of around 19-21 days. I think he meant that's how long before it goes into Build/Test/Ship.
Im not 100% sure but im hoping that perhaps the reason for pushing the ETA back to October is that all of the stock they had arriving in September is now fully delegated to existing orders, meaning we should be okay, at least thats what im telling myself. Hopefully PCS can pull through in time for your son!

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
It's not a perfectly predictable queue as there will be RMAs etc to consider.

However, I believe your ETA is based on lead time from the supplying manufacturers cards. The greyed out 3060Ti would be for orders following that particular point in time as the manufacturers haven't given any ETA for the next batch of cards coming in.

As said, this can't account for RMA's, failures, issues etc but it would suggest that your card is on order and has a semi-predictable due date. I would stick with your eta for now.

What is your expected timeframe?

Vajra

Silver Level Poster
I was going to get 3060ti as an alternative to 3070. It was in stock a while ago, unfortunately it wasn't last week when I have finally decided to place my order therefore I have upgraded to 3070ti in order to avoid lengthy queue. Few bits of intel I have gathered that I can share:
- 3060ti ETA used to be 09/09/21 but now it shows as 09/10/21
- if you insist on ordering 3070 now it's unlikely you'll get before the end of the year
- PCS customer service advised that GPUs deliveries are all over the place at the moment, so either get more expensive card (3070ti and 3080 are still in stock) if you can afford it and don't want to wait ( bear in mind these card require better monitors to show their full potential which is otherwise wasted if your monitor cannot fully utilise their capabilities) or gear up for lengthy queue

Good luck!

3qtrsamericano

Bright Spark
Can all of you with 3060Ti orders who are still in Pre-Production kindly change your GPU to a 3070Ti or higher?

Will increase my chances of getting a 3060Ti when my turn comes up for Build.

Thanking you all in advance for your cooperation. :LOL:
Because let's face it. Those who know me by now know that I'm just an impatient click away from changing my order to a 3070Ti or worse! 🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Valence

For anyone interested, PCS are currently building orders which were submitted between 7 - 9 August.
Huh…hope they haven’t skipped over mine 😆, which was processed on the 6th of August. 😯🥲

Currently on 21 Working Days and in Pre-Production. My excitement makes the wait even more unrelenting.

Last edited: