The Big Fat Giveaway of the Year 2023

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
million dollar idea

the wheel

Burn Fun GIF - Burn Fun Burning Wheel GIFs

with chris Tarrant hosting it,

"Who has won the game, is it A, @Tron1982 B @HomerJ C someone else or D theres a fire everyone run................you have all your lifelines".

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Sooo, I did a prize wheel for Mr Prepper at @HomerJ's request. @Tron1982 also put themselves forward to win the game, and I added a third entry to add a little danger - the third entrant was a "No Winner" so the game may remain on my list a little while longer.

I'm learning some of the wheel tools a bit better now so this wheel does have more features, but I did make a mistake in not showing the entries before turning the wheel into a mystery wheel (added fun this way!), so the winner is the winner and you'll just have to trust me. I wanted to spin the wheel once and leave it at that. Next prize wheel should be less chaotic!

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
Sooo, I did a prize wheel for Mr Prepper at @HomerJ's request. @Tron1982 also put themselves forward to win the game, and I added a third entry to add a little danger - the third entrant was a "No Winner" so the game may remain on my list a little while longer.

I'm learning some of the wheel tools a bit better now so this wheel does have more features, but I did make a mistake in not showing the entries before turning the wheel into a mystery wheel (added fun this way!), so the winner is the winner and you'll just have to trust me. I wanted to spin the wheel once and leave it at that. Next prize wheel should be less chaotic!

How to tunnel out of prison : TheSimpsons

wwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

wwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

I both had fun and won

Many thanks lord @ActuallyDenz

commiserations @Tron1982 least you wheely wheely tried

I think I have wheelitis

Tron1982

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Thanks Tron for the SPOILER ALERT..... :D :D :D

LOL
Sorry, i was tired, i did not think about it, sorry
How to tunnel out of prison : TheSimpsons

wwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

wwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

I both had fun and won

Many thanks lord @ActuallyDenz

commiserations @Tron1982 least you wheely wheely tried

I think I have wheelitis
I indeed wheely tried, and i'm wheely tired XD

Bhuna50

Author Level
awww - I didnt mean for him to get nerfed....I was just kidding re spoiler alert...we all knew HomerJ would win :D