System not recognizing GPU, and I can't install its drivers

serbanm

Just today, I build myself a brand new computer, booted it up, and noticed the monitor wasn't receiving any signal. I checked the back of the PC, and plugged the cable into the MOBO instead of the GPU, and the monitor recognized my PC. I proceeded to install Windows 10, updated everything via the Windows Updater, and then downloaded the latest AMD driver for my GPU hoping this would solve the issue.

Unfortunately, upon trying to install AMD's Catalyst Install Manager (I guess this is the step before installing the graphics driver itself?) I receive the following error message: "Application Install: install package failure!" I then searched the internet for a solution, and they all seemed to involve deleting old drivers and trying again. However, this is a fresh install, and so I thought perhaps the Graphics card isn't plugged in properly or maybe not receiving enough power. So I took it out and plugged it back in, and also noted that its fans are spinning, indicating that it is receiving power, and still NOTHING!

I even went into the BIOS settings to make sure PCIe is turned on. I'm not sure what else to do, Im just about ready to give up.

The following are my specs:
CPU: Intel Core i5-4460 -- 3.2GHz Quad-core
GPU: XFX Radeon R9 390P-F28M
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97X-UD3H
RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB DDR3 1600
Power Supply: SeaSonic M12II 620 Bronze 620W ATX12V V2.3

Although AMD states that the minimum power necessary for their card is 750W, I have read numerous people claiming to have my card, and even the 390X, and are running it at below 600W.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.