Streaming PC build

Dave11

Bronze Level Poster
Hi all

Apologies if this question has been asked previously,

I am after a new PC that will only be required to handle streaming and recording gameplay.

So would anyone be able to post detail a build below (I am a previous PCS customer where I bought a build that was recommended be someone on this forum and I am still over the moon with it so I know I can trust this forums advice)

So cost wise, just as cheap as possible that can easily handle the job I need it to do,

Thanks all

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hi all

Apologies if this question has been asked previously,

I am after a new PC that will only be required to handle streaming and recording gameplay.

So would anyone be able to post detail a build below (I am a previous PCS customer where I bought a build that was recommended be someone on this forum and I am still over the moon with it so I know I can trust this forums advice)

So cost wise, just as cheap as possible that can easily handle the job I need it to do,

Thanks all
We can only build to a budget, if you could let us know the maximum?

When you say streaming, what do you mean exactly? Streaming games or video?

Is there a reason you're looking for a dedicated PC and not just running the stream from your gaming PC?

Dave11

Bronze Level Poster
Hi. It would be for games and I want a duel PC set up so my main gaming rig only has to concentrate on the game itself. (At times I can experience some lag with some FPS games)

Budget maximum, say £500