RTX 3060 Wait times.

Conor577

Ordered 3 days ago, hopefully in stock and arrives within the average timeframe from these forums of 20 days.

-Pre Production
-Update: 18 Working days going strong.
-Update: 21 Working days going into Production.
-Update: 21 Working days going into Testing.
-Update 22 Working days Order Dispatched and Arrived. :)

Last edited:

jamshush

Day 19 of pre-production, I just rang up and the guy told me that they have the parts ready and my build should be started likely either Tuesday or Wednesday based off the queue.

For the RTX 3060 + an i5-11600k

DaelpixPhotos

Super Star
Day 20 for mine.

I spoke to someone on live chat earlier this morning. I mentioned I ordered on the 17th Aug. They're working on orders from 14th and 15th Aug. He expects my order to go into the Building Stage in 1 to 2 days from today. Delivery most likely will be next week.

Last edited:

jamshush

Day 20 for mine.

I spoke to someone on live chat earlier this morning. I mentioned I ordered on the 17th Aug. They're working on orders from 14th and 15th Aug. He expects my order to go into the Building Stage in 1 to 2 days from today. Delivery most likely will be next week.
Yeah I rang up again today as it got the end of the 2nd day of the estimate I was given on monday and he said they'll start getting the parts out for my build tomorrow and maybe start building it and to expect it to be delivered next week

DaelpixPhotos

Super Star
Yeah I rang up again today as it got the end of the 2nd day of the estimate I was given on monday and he said they'll start getting the parts out for my build tomorrow and maybe start building it and to expect it to be delivered next week
Day 22 now. I'm hoping it will go into the Building stage soon!