Removing CMOS battery

Theo878

I recently purchased a Vyper 15 and it's been working like a charm, but I ran into some issues and have to remove the CMOS battery, I've emailed the staff but they seem unable to help for some reason.

Does anyone know where to locate it?
Thanks

Have you checked both sides of the motherboard? ;)

I'm assuming you've checked the bottom-side of the motherboard. Does the Vyper have a swappable keyboard? Look for two screws on the bottom of the chassis that allow you to remove it, and then you can access the top-side.

Theo878

Have you checked both sides of the motherboard? ;)

I'm assuming you've checked the bottom-side of the motherboard. Does the Vyper have a swappable keyboard? Look for two screws on the bottom of the chassis that allow you to remove it, and then you can access the top-side.
Thanks for the reply, I have tried this as I was told the battery is most likely under the keyboard but I cant figure out how to remove it, I'll try again now thanks.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Thanks for the reply, I have tried this as I was told the battery is most likely under the keyboard but I cant figure out how to remove it, I'll try again now thanks.
Most modern laptops have a button combination to clear the CMOS, there's no need to remove the batter, should be stated in the manual.