Recommended system monitoring software

sean16

Bronze Level Poster
Hi there.

Not sure if this is the best place for this kind of stuff but looking for some system monitoring software akin to the likes of Speccy or SpeedFan.

I find Speccy to be really useful in checking my temperatures but I was wondering if there are any others out there which function similarly, particularly something that lets you know when a component is failing or has failed.

Any must-haves really as I'd like to be able to keep an eye on everything before it's too late.

Thanks.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hi there.

Not sure if this is the best place for this kind of stuff but looking for some system monitoring software akin to the likes of Speccy or SpeedFan.

I find Speccy to be really useful in checking my temperatures but I was wondering if there are any others out there which function similarly, particularly something that lets you know when a component is failing or has failed.

Any must-haves really as I'd like to be able to keep an eye on everything before it's too late.

Thanks.
Speccy was great but hasn’t been updated for a number of years now, and as such is known to give false readings for a lot of modern kit.

HWMonitor is a great replacement for Speccy.

If you want to go really in depth, then HWInfo is the one to get, it’s all pretty fantastic. It includes SMART data for drives and loads of other stuff: