Questions about friday dispatch

rav007

Enthusiast
Couldn't find a place for this.

I ordered my Vortex IV LE on saturday with fast track. It was built yesterday and awaiting dispatch today at 1pm, I was hoping it would be with DPD today but no update so I assume tomorrow.
Do PCS only release the saturday deliveries on a friday or monday deliveries too? I didn't pay for saturday delivery, I am somewhat gutted as I thought it would be out today for me to get it tomorrow. I hope they do send it tomorrow, if not then probably monday but I need to sort my stuff for uni as I move back next wednesday and receiving it only on tuesday would be so lame.

Rakk

The Awesome
Couldn't find a place for this.

I ordered my Vortex IV LE on saturday with fast track. It was built yesterday and awaiting dispatch today at 1pm, I was hoping it would be with DPD today but no update so I assume tomorrow.
Do PCS only release the saturday deliveries on a friday or monday deliveries too? I didn't pay for saturday delivery, I am somewhat gutted as I thought it would be out today for me to get it tomorrow. I hope they do send it tomorrow, if not then probably monday but I need to sort my stuff for uni as I move back next wednesday and receiving it only on tuesday would be so lame.
It will be dispatched tomorrow where possible (occassionally there are delays but they seem rare), and you should have it on Monday if dispatched tomorrow.