Query on stock allocation

NoverianSnowCone

Bronze Level Poster
Needing some advice and I'm willing to hold up my hands up in ignorance regarding the queue system and stocks etc.

I was going to pay extra for the "fast track" build time when amending my order (I'm not sure if that would make a whole bunch of difference but wanted to try) but it prompted that due to stock being in short supply, I should change my preselected case and GPU. So I've decided to leave it be for now.

My question is, does PCS' automated systems look at this from a new order perspective or due to stock shortages, am I likely to be waiting even longer if I don't make a change?

I appreciate this is a bit of a crystal ball question but happy for the education if someone can share their thoughts. Take care.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Needing some advice and I'm willing to hold up my hands up in ignorance regarding the queue system and stocks etc.

I was going to pay extra for the "fast track" build time when amending my order (I'm not sure if that would make a whole bunch of difference but wanted to try) but it prompted that due to stock being in short supply, I should change my preselected case and GPU. So I've decided to leave it be for now.

My question is, does PCS' automated systems look at this from a new order perspective or due to stock shortages, am I likely to be waiting even longer if I don't make a change?

I appreciate this is a bit of a crystal ball question but happy for the education if someone can share their thoughts. Take care.
You'd need to ask PCS, it's not something we can answer accurately as we don't know their processes.