Pre production working days

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Omg omg finally put my order in have paid for fast track and have a predicted dispatch date of by 14/8 now the nervous bouncing starts and the order has only just gone in what am I going to be like by this time next week next week🤪😝🤩😎😅

I fear your partner may be locking you in the cellar to stop you bouncing off the walls :LOL:

Roberttonkiss874

Silver Level Poster
I fear your partner may be locking you in the cellar to stop you bouncing off the walls :LOL:
lol haven’t told the god who shouts a lot yet it’s been ordered🤣😂 the only issue now is with me out of shielding I’m back at work with the shouty one working from home for at least another 2 weeks and I’ll be working a 24 hr sleepover shift next Friday🤬😡🤯

JohnWalton981

Silver Level Poster
Wow things move quickly once you're in build!

20200807_142814.jpg

funny-gif-excited-kid-baby-happy-1.gif

Bronze Level Poster
RAM failure apparently, don't know why they cant just put the new RAM in, restart testing from point of failure and dispatch the dam thing. The person I was talking to was very unhelpful... Tove I think the persons name was? Will give livechat a message on Monday for an update and hope i don't get Tove again

JohnWalton981

Silver Level Poster
RAM failure apparently, don't know why they cant just put the new RAM in, restart testing from point of failure and dispatch the dam thing. The person I was talking to was very unhelpful... Tove I think the persons name was? Will give livechat a message on Monday for an update and hope i don't get Tove again
I've web chatted with Tove a couple of times over the past few days, they're very helpful. They went away and asked the right answer to a question they didn't know which gets top kudos from me.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
I've web chatted with Tove a couple of times over the past few days, they're very helpful. They went away and asked the right answer to a question they didn't know which gets top kudos from me.

Ditto, Tove was nothing but helpful on the three occasions I had contact with them.

Adamflea

After I upgraded to Fast Track last night it's in build today. I don't even have a mouse or mouse mat/pad so need to pull the finger out!
The estimated build was next Thu so i added Sat delivery as a precaution, at this rate I'll cancel and have it mid-week.

john what was your estimated delivery before you changed to fast track?

JohnWalton981

Silver Level Poster
john what was your estimated delivery before you changed to fast track?
I ordered on 21 July and the last build update was 17 Aug, however people were getting builds this week who ordered 10 July, so I figured I was about 2 weeks off and 17 was probably a good estimate.
However, with the introduction of Fast Track I thought to myself once people (like me) catch wind the build is likely to be pushed back to make way for Fast Tracks. There mustn't be many; as I say my Fast Track was estimated for 14 and it went straight into build.

JohnWalton981

Silver Level Poster
ASUS TUF Gaming VG27WQ Curved Gaming Monitor – 27 inch WQHD (2560x1440), 165Hz, Extreme Low Motion Blur™, Adaptive-sync, FreeSync™,1ms (MPRT), DisplayHDR™ 400
Noice!
I posted a link somewhere to the Dell S2721DGF G-sync one I ordered if you're not set on the ASUS- it isn't curved though. Similar spec to that - 1440p, 165Hz, IPS but has HDR and G-Sync. Usually g-sync attracts about a £100 premium.
I paid £330 with a discount code from my work email address, its £390 on sale but without discount.

Roberttonkiss874

Silver Level Poster
Noice!
I posted a link somewhere to the Dell S2721DGF G-sync one I ordered if you're not set on the ASUS- it isn't curved though. Similar spec to that - 1440p, 165Hz, IPS but has HDR and G-Sync. Usually g-sync attracts about a £100 premium.
I paid £330 with a discount code from my work email address, its £390 on sale but without discount.
The only issue I’ve got is that I’ve missed out on it being £310 instead of £330 a few days ago the price of hesitation I suppose

I’m on 18WD currently with an estimated build for this Monday (10th). Ordered on 15th July and had estimates of 3rd, 4th, 7th and now 10th Aug. I’m so excited, I’ve been refreshing the My Order page several times a day, every day :LOL: My first PC in 10 years is agonisingly close now! Also just noticed Fast Track has just become an option, which I guess bodes well for the components being in stock.:p

Last edited:

Wonderland

Feeling happy!
I ordered on the 14th july and was given estimated build date as 5th aug. It got moved to the 7th and then the 10th. This morning I received estimated build date as 10th. 1hr ago I get an email that it is in build. Happy days!

Wonderland

Ps 17 working days for me. My pc entered testing at 20.30pm. Hopefully should get it by tuesday/wednesday next week.