PCS Spectrum RGB Mid Tower Case Query

george61095

Hi All,

I've ordered my first PC recently. Still has a few days before the building starts.

I just wondered about the case, is it possible to adjust and make the fans on the front of this case quieter as I've since seen a few question marks around it? Is it a good case in general for the £47 price point? I don't really want to amend the case and go for something more expensive but obviously I will of need be.

I'm getting a 240 frostflow cooler installed so hopefully it should be cool enough regardless.

Any advice or insight into this case will be much appreciated.
Screenshot_20201124-001252_Chrome.jpg

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
It's not possible to advise on single components as they all interelate, but that case would pretty much never be recommended as has really poor airflow.

If you post your full proposed specs, budget and what make and model of monitor you're pairing it with, then we can advise further.

george61095

It's not possible to advise on single components as they all interelate, but that case would pretty much never be recommended as has really poor airflow.

If you post your full proposed specs, budget and what make and model of monitor you're pairing it with, then we can advise further.

What would you advise as far as cases are concerned. The total cost comes to around just under £1400 including VAT. I'll be paring it with a 24inch 1080p 144hz HP monitor.

Last edited by a moderator:

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
If you can post the full spec to the forum:

george61095

If you can post the full spec to the forum:

Hi the full link is above but I could not include the spectrum mid tower case or my AMD 3600 processor when configuring this as it said it was out of stock so I selected the XT. Otherwise the specs are the same as in the link.

Is the case I've selected in this link a better alternative or would you suggest something else with these specs? The PC will be paired with a 144hz 1080p hp monitor.