PCS FrostFlow 240 Series ARGB liquid cooler colour change

can anyone offer any advice on an issue which has arisen, im currently unable to change the colour of the cpu cooler.. this was perviously possible using RGB fusion.. but suddenly changed back to default RED.. when i open rgb fusion now, there is no control of the cooler at all, the program just crashes.
i have uninstalled the program and re-installed it to no avail.
i have since installed gigabyte control center, this program recognises the MB and allows me to test colours on the cooler but when i set it back to BLUE, it just reverts back to RED all the time.
im at a loss now and seeking any help at all.

cooler...... PCS FrostFlow 240 Series ARGB
Motherboard.... Gigabyte B550 GAMING X V2
Processor......- AMD Ryzen 7 5700X Processor

Last edited:

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
can anyone offer any advice on an issue which has arisen, im currently unable to change the colour of the cpu cooler.. this was perviously possible using RGB fusion.. but suddenly changed back to default RED.. when i open rgb fusion now, there is no control of the cooler at all, the program just crashes.
i have uninstalled the program and re-installed it to no avail.
i have since installed gigabyte control center, this program recognises the MB and allows me to test colours on the cooler but when i set it back to BLUE, it just reverts back to RED all the time.
im at a loss now and seeking any help at all.

cooler...... PCS FrostFlow 240 Series ARGB
Motherboard.... Gigabyte B550 GAMING X V2
Processor......- AMD Ryzen 7 5700X Processor
Normally if a cooler is stuck on red it’s because it’s overheating, check your thermals.