PC Specialit's latest TV Advert - August 2013!

Meds

Morning Ladies & Gents!

Today marks the start of our latest TV advert and to celebrate we’re going to run a fun little competition! All you have to do is keep your eyes peeled and post the when you first see our advert on TV.

Please post the time, channel & TV Show you see the advertisement on, the first post with the correct advert airing details will win a prize!

Here is what you’re looking for;

[video=youtube_share;vqC7iRD0r5Y]http://youtu.be/vqC7iRD0r5Y[/video]​

Please note this is run separately to FB, so there is a Forum winner and a FB winner :D

Last edited:

steaky360

Nice ad! Will keep my eyes peeled!

Also... WOOO for Forum Based Competitions!!!

Edit: Booo its already on FB ;)

Last edited:

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Eyes peeled!

And also...more forum competitions in general please.

This Facebook malarky gets rather tired...I ALREADY HAVE YOU LIKED! :D

Meds

The competitions are run separate, so there will be a dedicated prize for the forum winner - don't worry! :D

Rakk

The Awesome
The competitions are run separate, so there will be a dedicated prize for the forum winner - don't worry! :D
Are us mods allowed to enter - not that I watch many adverts anyways, I normally go raid the fridge or do something more useful at that point - though unless it shows on the few channels I watch I'm unlikely to see it anwyay.

Withnail

Dave @ 9:30 pm on 20th August -QI

Noticed it whilst watching QI and checked out the forum to see any mention of it!

Grimezy

Prolific Poster
E4 last night (Thursday 22nd August) at around 10:15pm inbetween the IT Crowd? Caught me off guard!

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
So, what does PCS use for prizes these days? Good question, I am glad you asked :)

Well, upon getting home on Friday, I found a rather small looking DPD bag on the floor.

Hmm, ok, so they haven't sent me a Titan.

Not particularly solid, so doubt it is anything too expensive.

But, it was free, so whatever is inside will be great whatever it is! :)

Open'er up and find ANOTHER parcel (though I did used to love pass the parcel).

Inside this parcel (the one actually package by the PCS bod, let say Meds) was a card with a code on it for a free game, that game being Far Cry 3. (you know, the free cards you get with a new GPU etc.)

Oh, ok, really cool of PCS to do that, but well, I already own it, sooooo...

...oh wait, there's another card...and another...hang on a sec, more cards!

So, after peering into the little parcel to make sure there weren't any more cards hiding in there, the results are as follows.

Free Stuff:

AMD Code 1 - Far Cry 3
AMD Code 2- Far Cry Blood Dragon/Bioshock Infinite/Tomb Raider
Intel Code 1 - Grid 2
nVidia Code 1- Currency for 3 FTP games (Warframe/Marvel Heroes/Neverwinter) worth £50
nVidia Code 2 - Splinter Cell Blacklist
nVidia Code 3 - only frickin Batman: Arkham Origins :D

So uhm, yeh, imma go ahead and say I did pretty well out of that little envelope that didn't exactly inspire whilst it was sitting on the door mat :D

Now we just need to come up with some more competition ideas for PCS to run on the forums (which my sources tell me they are very much willing to do, but perhaps need a bit of cajoling and inspiration :) )

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go make some space in my very busy day to play some of my new games...because I didn't have enough of them already! #firstworldmiddleclassnerdproblems

DED

Rakk

The Awesome
And I still haven't even seen the ad on TV yet, I obviously don't watch the right channels.

Yamikotai

Expert
Only just saw this thread. It's been years since I actually watched shows on actual television so I watched the YouTube one. It's not bad :D And the voiceover guy definitely voiced some characters in a couple kid's shows I used to watch.