PC Game Deals!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Callisto Protocol is currently down to just under £15

Now this got a lot of backlash when it was released but they’ve sorted the performance issues and it’s now rating mostly positive reviews.

I’m an avid fan of the dead space series though so I am biased

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
Callisto Protocol is currently down to just under £15

Now this got a lot of backlash when it was released but they’ve sorted the performance issues and it’s now rating mostly positive reviews.

I’m an avid fan of the dead space series though so I am biased

homer owns that game, for once,

Pretty good, pity it comes with denuvo but the game itself is a blast to play,

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
homer owns that game, for once,

Pretty good, pity it comes with denuvo but the game itself is a blast to play,
Yeah, apparently the initial contract with Denuvo has expired, so the question is weather they renewed which would have quite frankly been stupid, and if they didn't I wonder if an upcoming patch will remove it.

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
decent bundle, destroy all humans, ghostbusters, maneater for all 7 min £11

free gog game

Insane.Pringle

Enthusiast
free gog game

Hmm i'd forgotten i had a GOG account.. time to log in and see what games i have in that account.. :D

Edited: managed to sign into my GOG account. turns out i have Homeworld: Emergence (formerly known as Cataclysm), Syndicate Plus, Syndicate Wars and The Witcher: Enhanced Edition plus 10 other minor games

hmm fancy installing the Homeworld game just to play it again :) still waiting for Homeworld 3 to arrive (whenever that is..)

Last edited:

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
on gog for this game it has a link to this website https://howlongtobeat.com/ seems interesting to view stats etc on how long it takes to beat a game
I've been using that site for a long time. It gives you an indication on the time needed to complete the story and to 100% the game - handy for when you're looking for something quick and easy to finish or are willing to put in a slog to finish!

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
I've been using that site for a long time. It gives you an indication on the time needed to complete the story and to 100% the game - handy for when you're looking for something quick and easy to finish or are willing to put in a slog to finish!

quick question about this website, do the times indicate how say a professional gamer with decent skill takes to complete a game or does it include basic skill levels like homer, asking as they have red dead redemption at 183 hours completionist, which for homer is a bit quick :LOL:

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
quick question about this website, do the times indicate how say a professional gamer with decent skill takes to complete a game or does it include basic skill levels like homer, asking as they have red dead redemption at 183 hours completionist, which for homer is a bit quick :LOL:
That's very much an average. I guess what you've seen is the inital brief profile:

Capture.JPG

If you click a game's title, it takes you to the game's page and you see a LOT more info:

Capture 2.JPG

475 people have submitted their Completionist run times and have come up with times ranging from 126h to 356h with an average of 190h. Most people will see everything there is to see in RDR2 somewhere around 176h to 190h, so the initial profile suggests 183h is around average.

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
That's very much an average. I guess what you've seen is the inital brief profile:

View attachment 40077

If you click a game's title, it takes you to the game's page and you see a LOT more info:

View attachment 40078

475 people have submitted their Completionist run times and have come up with times ranging from 126h to 356h with an average of 190h. Most people will see everything there is to see in RDR2 somewhere around 176h to 190h, so the initial profile suggests 183h is around average.

homers going for the very very slow leisure game time,