PC Game Deals!

Bhuna50

Author Level
I'm not entirely sure if they have full rights, but they are certainly doing at least 1 game. The EA deal has expired, and Ubi did put out the following a while back

but as with the Ubisoft game Skull and Bones, it was announced, it was stated coming soon, then it disappeared for over a year / 18 months, to come back a lesser game than expected...so no hope for Star Wars...

smallkube

Silver Level Poster
UBOAT - 65% off on GOG (£8.39) and last days of early access.

Just went back to this, having originally found it to be unplayably early access when i bought it, and it's now my favourite Submarine Silmulator ever (Sorry Silent Hunter).
You can tailor the simulation side to suit your style from micromanagement and manual course calulations through to letting your crew do most of the leg work while you smoke a pipe and shout 'dive' occasionally. It looks great too and you can choose to run things from strategic map level right down to First Person perspective where you literally have to make you way through the sub to take actions.

As i say, it's available cheaper elsewhere but the steampage gives good info and it' swhere i got it.

Bhuna50

Author Level
Adios.......

no sorry to build your hopes, Im not leaving.

Just one of the Epic freebies today:

1674764290066.png

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
The two former Playstation exclusive Spiderman games are 33% off at the moment on Steam. Have only played the first so far, but I've enjoyed it. I already own Miles Morales (got it at Christmas!), and will get around to it eventually.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
You mean there's other ways of playing the games?!
Did it not annoy you in the first game that if you did an aggressive public execution that you were deemed to be causing some kind of wrong (more deadly man eating rats all over the place), no matter what the crimes of the target were?

I’m northern. If I’m smashing faces in I want to commit to it fully. And my dad’s family are originally from Birkenhead, they’ve no fear of rats (#protein)

CMP01

Enthusiast
Fine choice. Very good, compact experience and it also does away with the morality system from the first two games. You don’t have to worry about being eaten alive by rats if you choose to adopt a more aggressive playstyle.

It's on the to do list/backlog. Tbf I've had it a few years now. Seemed like a good, sure I'll play this soon, buy at the time... but then, don't they all? 🤪

Fwiw I never got very far in Dishonored 1. The game was great but I had real troubles keeping combat flowing assassin style with the weapon/item wheel. Got me killed too much. Big fan of the art style though.

The two former Playstation exclusive Spiderman games are 33% off at the moment on Steam. Have only played the first so far, but I've enjoyed it. I already own Miles Morales (got it at Christmas!), and will get around to it eventually.

Also on the wishlist, Spidey first, with more classic baddies and characters that I'm familiar with (my dad had a few decades worth of the comics from the start) then MM. Been waiting for a discount as usual but I've put a limit (haha, yeah right) on my spending this year and there's a few others I'm keen on, some of which are must haves/played the previous game etc (Dead Space remake, Company of Heroes 3, Homeworld 3, RE4 remake, WH40K Space Marine 2 and Rogue Trader and... Dave the Diver...?)

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
For the 13th year in a row, it appears that Scarlett Johansson will not be accepting my invite to be Mrs ActuallyDenz and so I shall likely be spending this upcoming Valentine's Day alone playing video games - it's bascially a normal Tuesday for me!

On that note, Humble Bundle have a Valentine's Day bundle which consists of a few of weird and wonderful dating sims. I already own a few, so won't be getting the bundle, but it might be worth getting for those wanting a change of pace in their gaming.