PC Game Deals!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
dont know if this game is any good but free to keep until 1 july

It's DontNod who've done some incredible story games including Life Is Strange and Vampyr, so have high hopes. It's also won quite a few awards

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
dont know if this game is any good but free to keep until 1 july

Tell Me Why deals with LGBTQ issues and is given away free every June as part of Pride month. It's made by DontNod who make the Life Is Strange series and has similar narrative-heavy storytelling as LIS. It's probably a game that isn't for everyone, but if that kind of storytelling is your thing, theres multiple endings (one of them particularly emotional) and is easily 10 or so hours of play there.

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
maybe not the most current game but pure farming is only 2.69 for deluxe and 1.54 for standard finishes 14th june

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Steam have put up a hub for all the main summer gaming events. The stand out is likely to be "Starfield Direct", although I'll probably be paying attention to the more indie level events that are going to be on.

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Don't Nod's 15th anniversary means discounts of upto 80% off their games. The Life is Strange series, Vampyr and Remember Me are all well worth playing!

There's even a discount on their latest game (out today) which features a branching narrative about saving humanity. Has been on my radar for a while!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Don't Nod's 15th anniversary means discounts of upto 80% off their games. The Life is Strange series, Vampyr and Remember Me are all well worth playing!

There's even a discount on their latest game (out today) which features a branching narrative about saving humanity. Has been on my radar for a while!

I might pick up Vampyr, really like the look of it