PC Game Deals!

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
One of the best games I've ever played. The original PS options were groundbreaking. It's my current go-to on the Vita when I'm on the move and bored.
I loved the sound design on it as well. The lack of checkpoints less so. Hoping this remake is a little friendlier in that respect.

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
I loved the sound design on it as well. The lack of checkpoints less so. Hoping this remake is a little friendlier in that respect.
There were millions of checkpoints :p

Having said that.... I was a ZX Spectrum game where the checkpoint when you died was the start menu with only one option..... Start New Game.

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
BTW, just to add to that. The first time I completed the game they fed me to the wolves as I didn't save enough of the Mudokon's. Didn't realise how important they were when mercilessly butchering them in the saw things.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
There were millions of checkpoints :p

Having said that.... I was a ZX Spectrum game where the checkpoint when you died was the start menu with only one option..... Start New Game.
You were a ZX Spectrum game? I always thought you were more machine than man 😜

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
And also, this image has recently appeared on the interwebs... doesn’t look remotely official but we shall see...

53CC4BC9-FDDA-43A6-B5DC-7DE790689E8E.jpeg

FerrariVie

Super Star
Ladies and gentlemen, I... have never heard of today’s free game from Epic so can’t come up with anything to say about it!

Defense Grid: The Awakening

It looks really bad, to be honest. :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

And also, this image has recently appeared on the interwebs... doesn’t look remotely official but we shall see...

View attachment 20561
I think that this one could indeed be real, as I got access to it first time this morning, and today's game indeed matched with that list. So looks like we can trust it.

Gavras

Master Poster
Defence Grid gets an Overwhelming score on Steam.

these are usually good for chilling out for 10 mins.

Last edited:

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
It was mentioned recently, but just in case anyone missed it, Ubisoft are offering 3 free games at the moment until the end of today. On the homepage of the Ubisoft Connect games launcher, you'll see the following banner:

1608500637933.png

Just click that and you'll get the 3 free games from this week which are:

Startlink - Battle for Atlas

Trials Rising

Anno 1701.

And little bonus in game objects that are pretty pointless so I'm not listing ;)

That's last weeks free games, then they'll be offering more as of tomorrow I believe.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
It was mentioned recently, but just in case anyone missed it, Ubisoft are offering 3 free games at the moment until the end of today. On the homepage of the Ubisoft Connect games launcher, you'll see the following banner:

View attachment 20581

Just click that and you'll get the 3 free games from this week which are:

Startlink - Battle for Atlas

Trials Rising

Anno 1701.

And little bonus in game objects that are pretty pointless so I'm not listing ;)

That's last weeks free games, then they'll be offering more as of tomorrow I believe.
Ooooh, Trials Rising! Amazing, I loved Trials HD when I had an Xbox 360. I was briefly (about 8 hours) number one in the world on the ‘King of the Hill’ level. Cheers for the heads up on that one, @SpyderTracks 👍

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Well, it looks as though the leaked list is indeed accurate as today’s free game from Epic tallies up with it.

Grab a change of underwear and be prepared to shout ‘Game over, man! GAME OVER!’ at your monitors... it’s Alien: Isolation!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Well, it looks as though the leaked list is indeed accurate as today’s free game from Epic tallies up with it.

Grab a change of underwear and be prepared to shout ‘Game over, man! GAME OVER!’ at your monitors... it’s Alien: Isolation!

Already got it but something inside me gets a kick out of having it twice! Great game!

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam

Even your change of underwear will need a change of underwear! :sneaky:

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Got it on games pass and part way through playing it but going to download it when i can get past the 500 server error